Just stay away from him!

Avni Malhotra

What the actual fuck?
Girlfriend?
Wants to get married?

Did he lose his mind?

I saw Trisha going out with her father and my temper was on it's highest level right now.

"Is he out of his wits?" Tanvi asked looking at me still shocked.

"I don't know!" I said equally shocked.

"Get back to your rooms. We have a lot of preparations to do from tomorrow. Don't get mad at him for it, maybe he has his own reasons." Aunty said sighing.

We just nodded and left for our rooms.
"I am not walking out without any answers." I whispered in Tanu's ear.

She looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

I opened Veer's room and saw that all the lights were off. I looked towards the balcony and saw him standing over there leaning on the railing.

I marched towards him angrily.
"What is wrong with you?" I asked him turning him towards me.
And he looked
Sad?

If he is marrying her because she is his girlfriend then he wouldn't be sad.

That bitch!

She must have definitely manipulated him!

"I am in no mood to talk, see-
He started but I interrupted him

"No, you listen. How many times do I tell you, that she is just using you. She doesn't love you. Is it that hard to understand? Or you've turned an absolute blind eye to whatever she does! She doesn't deserve you V..!" I said raising my voice.

"See Avni, I know she is done a lot of mistakes but she loves me. Otherwise she won't slit her wrist for me!"  He said with a very tired expression.

"She is one manipulative person! Why can't you just—
I was saying but he interrupted me saying

"What the fuck is your problem? Why can't you just leave me alone, huh? Why do you have always have to meddle in my personal life. I have decided that I am going to marry her and that is final! You are nobody to teach me." He said getting angry.

I scoffed.
" I am a nobody? Fine, Do whatever you want. I don't care!" I said trying to fight back my tears.

This is the reason I never wanted to bond again with him. He has this power over me which nobody has.
All these days we were fine and now just a day of Trisha entering his life and he tells me I am a nobody.

Fine then!

Go to hell!
.
.
.

I entered in Veer's cabin or should I say Mr.Singhania's cabin with coffee for him, Raghav & Mihir.

I opened his office door and said
"Good Morning."
I kept their coffee's before them and was going to leave when Raghav said
"Avni..! Tie." He said gesturing me towards the tie in his hand.

I picked it up from his hand and he stood up.

I was tying his tie around his neck when Mr. Singhania snapped
"Can you guys not carry on with this somewhere else?"

I ignored him and continued with my tie.

I tightened the knot and was going to leave when Mihir said
"Put some sense in him, Avni!"