• 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⚠️Slight tw; Loved one saying goodbye

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

     "Us? You mean it's okay for you to share a bed with me?" He asked, hesitating for a fat minute.

     "Of course, I wouldn't have asked you that question if I don't want you to sleep next to me," I rolled my eyes playfully. "We could place a pillow between us."

     "Hm," He hummed, staring at my double-sized mattress. My face turned into a frown when I saw him leave my room.

     Bummer, I was actually looking forward to spending the night with him.

     I sat on the soft, quilted duvet resting on top of the furniture. I sighed and turned the television on to watch documentaries about history. It was a few minutes of being alone in my room until I heard someone's voice from behind the door,

     "[y/n], could you open the door for me?" It was Tommy's and I instantly felt relieved seeing the smile on his face when I let him inside. He was carrying three pillows and a small case with a red velvet fabric exterior. "Close your eyes."

     "Tommy, what is it this time?" I asked him but still obeying what he said to me. After hearing soft thuds of pillows being placed on my bed, I felt his cool hand touch my warmer ones and felt something cold wrapped around my wrist.

     "Okay, now open your eyes," He said but as I was about to open them, Tommy placed a hand over my eyes, only to place a quick kiss on my lips. "Okay, now you can open your eyes."

     I could feel the presence of his ear-to-ear smile as I opened my eyelids. The light, yet strong feeling in my stomach has been lingering inside ever since he and I shared our very first kiss.

     I'm actually falling in love with the person right in front of me.

     I looked at my wrist and saw a thin, gold chained bracelet. "Aw, Tommy..." My voice trailed off. It was so pretty to look at.

     "Look," He showed me his left wrist. "We're the same."

     That's so adorable of him.

     "Thank you, I actually didn't expect this at all," I said, admiring the golden accessory hanging on my wrist.

     "Anytime," He gave me a faint smile and then threw himself on the bed. "Did I tell you that this bed is so soft?"

     I chuckled. "No. No, you didn't." I left him alone in the room while I walked towards the bathroom to change into my sleeping clothes. As I went to go back, I saw him in nothing but a hoodie, loose pajama bottoms, and socks. He looked so comfortable it's actually cute.

     "I'm tired. It's still so early in the morning," I turned the lights off and the first warm rays of sunlight were already greeting my room with its luminescence.

     "Aren't you going to hide under the blanket?" He asked me, his voice mixed with a whisper.

     "I'm not really that cold," I laid down facing him. "You look nice." I smiled and closed my eyes, preparing myself to be succumbed to a deep slumber.

     "You do, too." He said and closed his eyes as well.

     My sleep wasn't that interesting. I didn't remember a thing when I woke up at 10 in the morning.

     As I slowly opened my eyes, I noticed that the blanket was covering my entire body from the neck down. I was hugging the pillow that was supposed to divide me and Tommy,

     Although I wish it were him.

     I sat up and looked for my old stuffed animal, Lucas.

     Lucas is a "TY Beanie Boo" fox. He looks very similar to the Minecraft version of this animal.

     "Where...?" I whispered, asking myself. I got out of bed and that's when my heart started to pound harder and faster than before.

     I can't lose him.

     I looked under my bed in hopes that he was in there, but all I saw was my diary.

     That stuffed animal has a special place in my heart and I would cry my eyes out if he's gone for good.

      I was about to grab my doorknob but I was greeted with a sticky note with Tommy's handwriting on it.

Add me as a friend on Discord and let's play Minecraft together. :)
Here's my tag and the DSMP IP Address
—Big T

     I was torn, should I find my childhood stuffed animal or should I just stream with him?

     || 5 years ago, I was 11 years old ||

   "Happy birthday, love!" My mother woke me up with a kiss on my forehead.

     "Momma!" I grinned as I saw a medium-sized box neatly wrapped in decorative paper behind her.

     "Here you go," She placed it in front of me and I immediately opened it, only to see an orange dog-like stuffed animal— A red fox.

    "Lucas!" That name was the first thing I've ever thought of whilst looking at it.

     "Listen, honey," Mom kneeled down to my level. I was staring at the new toy and fiddling with it in an attempt to move it.

     "I don't know if you're going to understand this," She sighed. "But mommy is going to go soon, okay?"

     "Where are you going, mommy?" I looked at her. My eyes were so full of innocence, yet so little experience of everything happening.

     She was holding back her tears. "To paradise, my love."

    The thought of a 'paradise' intrigued me. "Can I come, too?" I grinned, slowly getting excited.

     I thought we were going on a vacation.

     "No, sweetie," She reassured me by kissing my forehead. "I'm sick. I need to go. Just take care of Lucas for me, okay, love?"

     But we aren't.

     "Tell me where it hurts mommy," I stood up on my bed. "I'll kiss it and it will go away!"

     She gave me a chuckle. No, the chuckle was not made from amusement, but rather a deep sense of grief.

     I was standing on my bed when she left the room. I ran to go and chase after her but as soon as I opened the door for myself she was gone.

     And that was the last me and my mom could ever see each other.

     I just need to get that fox.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Yo shoutout to my homie Lucas for making the story longer ✊🏼😫

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     Because yes

1078