55.

I think my body has gone into shock

I think my body has gone into shock. Did Jace Evans just say that he loves me? My mouth falls open slightly as I stare back at him. I could cry for the millionth time today.

"Say something" Jace begs me quietly, bringing his forehead closer to mine so I can still hear him. His eyes tell me that he's one hundred percent honest, so I break out into a huge smile once I know how to move again.

"I love you too" I yell over the music, bringing my hands onto the back of his neck to plant an eager kiss onto his lips. For the first time I don't even care about the attention from the people behind us, who are probably wondering what in the world we're doing here. My heart is happy. I am happy. I feel Jace smiling into the kiss, just like me.

"Thank you Seattle, see you next time!" Jeremy Zucker yells into the microphone over the loud cheers from the crowd, pulling us back into reality. We pull away, stare at each other and both have to beam and chuckle at the people going absolutely crazy. I start to cheer along and surprisingly even Jace places two of his fingers into his mouth to whistle loudly. Looking over to admire him for it, he places another kiss onto my forehead just when the lights of the venue turn on and the crowd moves to go home.

We wait patiently for the people behind us to clear out, when the beautiful girl that was standing behind us nudges me gently. "You're so lucky. Have a great night" she smiles at me sincerely.

My heart melts at her kindness, as I give her a little chuckle and a smile back. "You too" I say, my cheeks turning red slightly.

After waiting a few more minutes, we can finally head outside. The familiar feeling of slightly deaf ears hits me, right when we arrive in the silent February night. Before anything else, I take a big breath of the fresh air.

"Wow" Jace says when he notices his ears just like me. "Well, I'm fucking deaf" he chuckles as we make our way to his car.

"I know, me too" I beam back at him. I almost feel shy again when the silence hits us.

"So, how was your night?" Jace asks innocently as we're strolling through the empty streets of Seattle.

"How was my night?" I answer slightly mocking, thinking that it's pretty obvious. "It was perfect" I add, still smiling over the events.

We arrive at Jace's car at the same time, so he presses me against the door gently.  "So was mine" Jace says looking at me once more, before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I meant what I said" he adds in his dark voice. "You fucking amaze me, do you even know that?" he mumbles, coming closer to my face.

"Stop" I say, slightly embarrassed by his comments.

"I'm serious. The way you were so focussed on the concert, I don't think I've ever seen such admiration and passion in a person" he explains, his eyes never leaving mine. My heart melts at his words. "Do you know why?" he asks me, bringing his hand to stroke my chin.