Chapter 243

Y/n's pov

"Hey, I think my brothers given up now," I laugh scrolling through on my laptop. "He won't answer my skype calls."

"Maybe he's sleeping or something," Haru says. "Do you want him to call?"

"Of course not," I say. "He's being a bitch, I hope he has nightmares. I hope he just forgets about me, seriously."

"He won't forget about you," he says.

"I wish he would," I say. "And this hotel food kinda sucks? Don't you agree?"

"It could be better," he shrugs. "I'll be right back, I've gotta run back to my room real quick."

"Yeah okay," I nod my head.

"I'll be right back," he says. "Don't go anywhere."

"Don't worry," I say. "I won't."

God, Wakatoshi is being such a whore, like seriously who does he think he is, I could be getting murdered right now and he's not answering my calls.

"Excuse me, but have to seen a young girl around here?" Well, there's a problem.

"Well there are many young girls here sir, as this is a hotel," one of the hotel staff says. "What does she look like?"

"Short hair, short body, short legs, and short arms," Wakatoshi says. "I don't know what she's wearing."

"Wakatoshi, you need to be more specific than that," Tendo says.

"Well, that's what she looks like," he says. "What more should I say?"

"She's very clearly a teenager, it's obvious that she does sports, her hair is short and it curls a bit at the bottom, she usually has it in a bun with a hair clip to keep the flyaways out of her face," I didn't think Kei was going to be here.

I sink back into my seat so they don't see me, tugging my hood up.

"She's loud, and I'm assuming she calls the front desk a lot to ask questions," Kei says. "She's probably wearing a hoodie and shorts. She drags her feet, and always looks like she's on the verge of passing out, it's impossible not to notice her."

"Haru," I whisper into my phone. "Is my bag still in your room?"

"Uh, yeah," he says. "Why?"

"Grab it, and bring it to the lobby," I say.

I made sure to keep all my stuff packed up, just in case something like this happened.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because," I say. "Just do it."

"Fine, I'll stay on the phone too," he says.

"Oh I do believe I've seen the girl you're talking about," the staff says. "I believe she's here with her guy friend, may I ask what your relationship is to her?"

"I'm her brother," Wakatoshi says.

"I'm her boyfriend," Kei says. "What room is she in?"

"And I'm just here," Tendo says.

"She's in room eighty-seven," she says. "The first floor."

So much for not being able to give out private information.

"Haru, hurry up," I say.

"I have to get my bag too," he says. "We're leaving right?"

"Yeah, we've gotta go," I say.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because, just hurry up," I say. "I'll tell you when we're in the clear."

"Is your brother here?" he asks.

"... Yeah he is," I say. "Just hurry up, I don't want to see him."

"Well where do you want to go?" he asks.

"I don't care, just get me out of here," I say before hanging up.

Guys, time for more theories.

-Crouton