Chapter 24

Thankfully you decided to fall ill on a Sunday. Considering how work was going, you did not want to waste even a second at home.
So you decided to spend the entire Sunday hiding under blankets with some random stuff on TV and probably blowing your nose.

Even though you had planned to sort everything at home, your entire apartment was a mess, from clothes lying all around , to papers scattered everywhere; you barely got time to do anything.
You were spending more than 15 hours at the lab for the past week. Even though you told everyone it was the ice cream that made you ill, you knew it was because of overworking yourself. It was killing you, you were exhausted and you were very grateful for the Sunday.

While talking to Eric and the others, the bell rang. You didn't recall calling anybody. You didn't even know anyone here so you weren't expecting anyone. At first you contemplated to let it pass, if you didn't open the door they'd think no one was home and eventually leave, but they didn't leave, they kept ringing.

You sought the courage to get out of bed, put on a jacket and made your way out of your room. On the way, you almost tripped on your bra.

Okay, I need to clean this place now, it's filthy.

You didn't even have the energy to see who it was through the peephole, you just opened the door.

"Ugh what are you doing here?" You saw an over enthusiastic Jungkook holding two packets in front of his face and showing his toothy smile. Although, when you said that, he almost pouted.

"When did all the nice people die?" He pushed past you and entered the apartment, "who are you and where's my best friend?"

"She died and went to hell" you said.

"And you didn't even invite me for her funeral? RUDE." He faced you and giggled again.

"Why the hell are you so happy?" You asked, "and what is in that bag? Oh my god Jungkookie, have you been doing drugs?"

"Drugs aren't the only thing that make you happy y/n" he said, "and I'm not happy, I'm just glad to see you're not as dead as you were sounding on the call, at least you could open the door" he picked up your bra from the floor and held it in front of your face, "girl, do you ever clean around here?"

"Can you see my condition Jungkook?" You said, "I'm gonna pass out and you're asking me to clean up"

"Okay I'll clean up for you" he said, "actually that is why I decided to come to you, to help" he beamed and hung your bra over his ear.

"That's not how you wear a bra Jungkook" you said, "and what's in that?" You pointed at the packets.

He grinned, "oh that's soup and medicines" he said, "do you remember how sick I fell when we came to (your country) for a season of Bon Voyage?"

You nodded.

"And then your mom made me some soup that improved my health a lot" he said.

"Yeah you're her forever bias" you said.

He smiled widely at that, "Jin hyung ended up asking her the recipe for it and now he makes it for any of us who falls sick.. so I asked him the recipe and I made it for you".

"Promise me I won't die if I drink this?" You asked.

"Hey I'm not a bad chef" he frowned.

You laughed, "I'm kidding, thank you Jungkookie, I love you" he opened his arms and you went into them as you gave him a hug.
"I love you too y/nieee"

"Oh my mom just sent me the recipe too" you showed him your phone, "she was just telling me that I should make this for myself"

"Telepathy" Jungkook said going into the kitchen, "I love your mom as much as she loves me" he said as he poured you the soup.

"Look here" you said, "let me send her a picture of you with the soup"

He smile and held the bowl of soup up for the camera.

"Sent" you giggled.

You decided to sit in your room as you were feeling very cold.

You got into the blankets and Jungkook kept the soup for you on the bedside table and sat himself on the couch.

"Y/n, you're shivering" he said as he got up to keep the back of his hand on your forehead.
"Okay you're burning up" he said, worry lines visible on his forehead.

"That's because I'm hot" you said.

He looked at you with a disgusted expression, "I have so many arguments against that but I'm gonna refrain from saying those because you're ill, but sure. I'm getting the medicine"

"I hate you" you said as he went out of the room.

He walked back to the room carrying one of the packets, "here, take this" he also got you a glass of water.

"Jungkook stop showering me with so much love" you said.

"Then stop overworking yourself" he said, "you're gonna die like this y/n.. at least take out some time for yourself"

"But how do I do that? I literally don't have time to breathe" you said, "and you're the one who's asking me to stop overworking myself? A member of BTS?"

He rolled his eyes at you, "shut up and have the medicine"

You took the medicine but when you picked up the bowl, you almost dropped it because you were shivering.

"Okay let me feed you" he said and took the bowl from your hand.

"You don't have to do that" you said.

"Yes I do, you big baby" he said and asked you to open your mouth.

He patiently kept feeding you while you told him about Jina and how cute Maia looks with her pregnancy glow up but then once again the bell rang.

"Seriously? Why is everyone deciding to visit me today?" You tried to get up.

"Sit back" Jungkook warned, "I'll open it"

"Are you crazy?" You said, "you'll let people see that there's Jeon Jungkook inside my house? Sure"

"I'll be careful" he said, "keep sitting"

You heard him open the door, and then you heard someone scream. It was so loud that you were sure everyone in the building must be wondering if someone was murdered. But you knew who that voice belonged to...

I wanna write more but I have college tomorrow.....