sixteen

Evie's view:

"Wait!" I yelled going over to the closet.

Valentina stood near a dresser shutting one of the drawers. "What?" She turned to face me.

"Um.. I normally sleep in my undergarments, if that's okay with you?" I said holding my hands together to hide the fact that they were shaking.

"Sure. I sleep nude as I've said so it's not a big deal" she shrugged walking out of the closet.

I followed her back into the bedroom. "But if you get cold I'll leave these here for you" Valentina said placing the neatly folded pajamas on top of the vanity.

I nodded swallowing the knot in my throat.

"Okay.."

"I'm gonna go remove my makeup and freshen up. Feel free to make yourself comfortable" She winked at me and left me alone again.

I took in a quiet deep breath. Letting the air flow in and out of my lungs. I was beyond nervous for her to come back out of that bathroom.

WILL SHE BE NAKED?!

My voice screamed in my head as I paced back and forth near the side of the bed.

I wasn't prepared to be graced with Valentina's bare body tonight! I can barely handle seeing her in tight dresses or pant suits. What if I pass out in front of her?!

I shook my head to clear it and scrambled to get ready for bed the best I could without tripping or breaking something.

As I removed my own clothes I could hear the sink running from inside the restroom. FUCK! Here she comes!

I squealed quietly as my top was finally off but my pants weren't. These suckers were tighter than any other ones I own. Addie had made me wear them and now I regret ever listening to her. They didn't want to come off!

I hopped on one leg trying to pull on the end of the jeans on the other leg. The material wouldn't budge so I kept tugging and hopping until I ran into the edge of the bed.

"Hey, I was thinking since it's still early why don't we—"

I cut Valentina off as she walked back into the bedroom just in time to see me fall on my ass with a squeak. One leg still stuck inside the pants while the other was out. I groaned feeling the throbbing pain in the back of my head.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked holding back a laugh.

Valentina walked over to where I laid spread out on her floor. "Oh ya know.. just, making myself comfortable" I said folding my arms behind my head with a goofy smile.

She smirked rolling her eyes and gently nudged me with her foot. "Well get up.. we can get even more comfortable in my bed"

My smile fell as she walked away and I quickly got up with sudden strength then yanked off the last pant leg. I folded my arms in front of me as I walked closer to the bed seeing Valentina eye me up and down.

She sat up in her bed with a silk pink robe on, a fresh face and her hair neatly brushed.

Valentina looked like royalty while I probably looked like a inexperienced virgin with bad hair, no thanks to the fall I took a minute ago.

"Come here I won't bite..." she said patting the spot next to her. "..yet anyways" she continued adding in a wink.

I blushed at her comment and sat down awkwardly next to the tan goddess. Scooting a little closer till we touched shoulders.

"You seem nervous..." Valentina said in a softer tone turning her head to look at me.

"Because I am" I sighed looking down at my hands in my lap that were trying to cover my bare legs.