Lovely Peaches is my mom

Y/n's pov

"Why didn't you just go up and talk to him?" Haru asks.

"Because I just don't want to," I say sinking back into the seat of his car. "I'm not ready."

"Why not?" he asks.

"I don't know," I say. "Why don't you want to go back to your home?"

"Well I don't know either," he says. "So I guess we're the same on that scale."

"I guess so," I say. "Do you have a hotspot I can use on your phone?"

"Yeah, it's called Haru's hotspot," he says. "The password is harushotspot."

"How creative," I say as I type it in. "What if random people just hack into it?"

"Then I'll just turn it off," he says.

"Oh yeah. Can I use these earbuds?" I ask grabbing them off the dashboard.

"Go for it," he says. "You calling your brother?"

"Yeah, I mind as well let him know there's no point ripping that hotel apart," I say opening up the voice chat on skype.

"Y/n, where are you?" Wakatoshi asks. "I thought you were at the hotel, I can't find you."

"Be quiet, you're so damm loud," I hiss. "And I left the hotel after you showed up."

"Why would you leave?" he asks. "The hotel staff says that you were staying with a man."

"Yeah," I say. "My friend, none of your business."

"What friend?" he asks. "Who?"

"It's none of your business," I say. "You don't know him."

"Come home now," he says. "Right now, I won't be mad."

"You will be mad," I say. "Because you already are mad at me, I know you are, I can hear it."

"Fine, I'm mad, but only because you're causing so much extra trouble," he says.

"Fuck you, Brian, I don't want to talk to you," I say. "Give the phone to Tendo instead."

"Fine," he sighs.

"Hello?" I ask. "Tendo?"

"Is Kei," he sighs. "Y/n, are you alright?"

"I don't want to talk to you," I say. "Piss off?"

"It's good to hear your voice, why haven't you been opening my texts, or answering my calls, it's been a month?" he asks.

"I don't want to talk to you," I say. "Ever, just give the phone to Tendo."

"Come on," he says. "If you don't want to see your brother then at least just come to my house, please."

"I don't want to see either of you," I say.

"Then don't look at me, just come over, stay in my room," he sighs. "I just want to know where you are, that's you're okay."

"Don't worry about me," I say. "Give the phone to Tendo."

"I don't understand why you're doing this," he says.

"You don't need to," I say before hanging up and closing my laptop.

"How did they know you were at the hotel?" he asks.

"I don't know," I shrug. "Magic or something."

"Magic?" he laughs. "Seriously?"

"Well maybe," I say. "They just know, I don't how."

"What do you want to do now?" he asks. "I can drive you somewhere if you want."

"I don't have anywhere to go right now," I say bringing my knees up to my chest. "My friends would just call my brother, or someone else."

"I can drop you off at another hotel," he suggests. "If you want."

"I think I left my debit card in my room," I say. "Back at the hotel."

"I can pay," he says. "It's no trouble."

"Hotels are expensive though," I say. "You don't have to."

"It's really fine," he insists.

"I don't want to burden you," I say. "And I think I have just barely enough cash for another night, I'll be fine."

"No it's fine, I'll just get a double room," he says. "If that fine with you, then you won't really be burdening me, they should be the same price."

"I don't know," I pause.

"It'll be separate beds, we'll have our own space," he says. "It'll be fine, you trust me right?"

"Um..." I pause again. "Yeah, I trust you."

I wonder what's gonna happen now.

-Crouton