Derek Hale

I had walked all the way over to Dereks house to spend some time with him. I had expected it to be all sunshine's and Daisy's but of course not.

It could never be when you were together with Derek Hale. The most sour person on this earth.

When I had arrived I was met with anger. Derek was extremely mad at something. I don't bother asking because it would probably just make him even madder.

I was laying on his bed and flipping through a magazine. Derek was pacing back and forth and muttering swear words.

" You know the floor is going to brake under you if you keep pacing " I said casually.

It wasn't likely to happen in any other house but in his anything was possible. The floors had been burned severely after the fire and would sometimes brake if enough pressure would be put on it.

" Shut up " He said angrily.

" You better put that attitude back where it came from or else " I answered with a calm voice.

I never took any of his bullshit, while others would be scared or sad at his harsh words or his actions. But I never thought anything of it. He was just being a bitch and sometimes he needed to be put back in his place.

I guess that was why we became close in the first place. I didn't take any of his bullshit and he didn't take any of mine.

He stopped pacing and jumped onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around my leg and nuzzled his face into it.

" I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated "

" I know "

I answered and flipped to another page in my magazine.

" I just don't know what to do about the Alpha pack "

He said and I could hear the frustration lacing his voice.

" Maybe you can ask the others as well? They may have some ideas? " I asked and put down the magazine. He looked up at me and smiled.

Oh how I loved his smile. He didn't smile often, but when he did I would die inside thanks to his cutenesses.

We spent the rest of the day laying like that, the rest of the pack would come over after the finished school.

After sometime I heard Derek starting to snore softly. He still clinched to my leg, he was holding it firmly almost as if he was afraid that I would leave.