Stiles Stilinski - Part 1

I loved Stiles with all of my heart but sometimes he could be mean. He doesn't think of what he says or if it's okay to say. He doesn't have a zipper on his mouth.

I walked out from the school and strutted down the long stone stairs. At this moment I was a little disappointed in him. Sometimes he have to think before he speaks.

The big and wide doors that led into the school bursted up. I figured it would either be Scott or Stiles. I had been friends with both of them for years so I knew everything about them.

I had memorized the sound of their walking and their gestures. People thought that I was crazy for knowing such obscure things.

But I didn't agree, you had to know this thing or else something bad might happen. Like, that they would prank you or if you're being chased by a werewolf. You could quickly detect if it was just Scott or someone far more dangerous.

I was now standing in front of Stiles blue rusty jeep. I tried to pull the door open but it didn't budge. I turned around and leaned against the car, Stiles was still on the stairs but now he was holding his legs and panting.

He must have ran out of there quick, maybe he still needed me to help him with Scott? Who knows.

He quickly composed himself when he saw that I was looking at him. He walked down the remaining of the stairs and continued his way over to me.

But just a few steps before he could reach me fully, he tripped. Head right down on the concrete.  I kneeled down in front of him to see if everything was alright.

" Are you okay, Stiles? " I asked carefully not wanting to cause to much pain for him. He sat up slowly and faces me directly while he still sat on the ground.

" Yeah, I think I am " He answered slow and carefully. I could tell that he was checking if anything hurt. I grebes his hands and pulled him up to me.

" We need to get that clean up " I said while carefully placing my fingers on his forehead where blood was coming out.

" Get in the car " I said and took his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. I help him inside and buckled him up. Sure, he's a grown man but right now he was gone far into his head.

I closed the door on him and walked over to the drivers seat. I turned on the car and started driving to the house he lived in.

After a short time we arrived and I turned of the car and looked beside to see if he was okay. He had his eyes closed and it looked like he was sleeping.

I walked out of the car and helped him out. We walk slowly to not cause any discomfort for him.

When we arrived in his room, I laid him down on the bed and he was out like the speed of light.

I was still disappointed in him but I would take that later when he becomes better. And besides I have to take care of him now, I loved taking care of him. And he had told be long ago that he loved taking care of me to. Which obviously made me happy.

I leaned forward and pressed a warm peck on his cheek. I stood up and ventured into his bathroom to get some supplies for his wounds.

I had now placed all the materials on his end table so that I could reach it better. I dipped the towel in lukewarm water.

Poor, Stiles he is always getting hurt. I wish that I could save him from all of this.