Chapter 55

Elena was seething.

She was so angry she couldn't think past the red haze growing in her mind. 

First, she gets used in a sacrifice and she has to be a human blood bag for the rest of her life for it.

All she wanted was to be safe and to live her perfect life.

She was ecstatic when she met Stefan, the perfect guy. The football player jock stereotype that she found in Matt but with an interesting twist.

He was a vampire and she loved that fact, she played it like she didn't want to be one but that was her ultimate goal, she just needed to play the long game to come out on top.

Sure Stefan had an ass for a brother but Damon grew on her.

She loved the attention he gave her, the power from having two men worshipping at her feet and now it is all ruined because he found his stupid mates.

They were both supposed to be hers for eternity but now this new girl is around and to make it even worse he is also mated to a man. The girl she could compete with but she couldn't give Damon what he could so she decided to test the water.

"Since when are you gay?" Elena asked Damon with judgy eyes.

Everyone in the room raised an eyebrow at the question but Damon glared at her coldly. Since when were you this fucking stupid?! Oh wait, stupid question...

"I'm bi Elena. I have always been Bi you just never bothered to ask. All you ever did was demand things and then judge me" he said sarcastically.

"Uugghh that is so unfair you killed my little brother. Your also a giant ass" Elena said as she started to get angry when things weren't going her way.

I gave her a deadpan look "if that's how you feel then why are you so mad?" I asked casually as I took a sip of bourbon enjoying the show. Should have brought popcorn...

Elena didn't pay attention to my question but bunny eater did and he seemed to be getting the wake-up call of his life

Lydia stood up and stepped in front of Damon "you don't get to judge him Doppelganger, one conversation and I can already tell your worse than Katerina. At least she was honest about wanting to use them both. You just want to play the innocent card while you're as selfish as they come" Lydia said sarcastically as she glared at Elena.

Elena's eyes widened before they narrowed "what would you know about me? You come in here and steal what's mine. Act like you know everything that's going on, you don't get to just come in here and steal the limelight. He is mine" Elena said angrily.

....Did she just stomp her foot like a toddler?..... Get her Lydia!

When Lydia heard someone call her mate theirs she lost all control of herself and let loose a scream that sent Elena flying through the air towards the wall.