36: Rescue

Todoroki and Kirishima were waiting out front of the hospital with worried looks. They remembered the time when they both asked for Yaoyorozu to make another receiver. She answered with an "I don't know." And the boys let her think the whole thing over. Now's the time where her actions will be decided.

"I wonder what Yaoyorozu decided?" Kirishima questioned, trying to break the quiet tension.

"No matter how much we want to go after Rin, it's her choice." Todoroki's comment was followed by the sound of the hospital doors opening.

"She's here." Kirishima said with a feeling of relief. Out walked Momo, along with a bandaged up Midoriya not far behind her. "So, how 'bout it? You decide?" The red head questioned.

"I think that-"

"Hold on!" Her statement was soon interrupted by another voice. It was Iida, along with Bakugo walking up to the group.

"Why are you two here?" Midoriya questioned.

"You. Why did it have to be you two of all people?" Iida's quesion was directed towards Todoroki and Midoriya. "The ones who stopped me when I acted recklessly. Who received amnesty with me after Hosu. Why are you trying to make the same stupid mistakes I made? Didn't you learn?"

"What are you talking about?" Kirishima questioned but was soon stoped when Todoroki placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We are still just students." Iida continued. "And UA's in a bad position as it is. Anything we do will reflect on our school. Don't you get that?"

"Iida. We have to." Midoriya started while walking closer. "I know you don't like us breaking rules, but-" Midoriya was cut off by a sudden punch to his face, delivered by Iida. His action surprised everyone, even Bakugo.

"I'm frustrated too! And concerned, obviously! I'm the class rep, damnit. I'm worried about all my classmates. Not just Rin. When I saw your injuries all I could think of was my brother in the hospital. What if your bodies end up irreparable just like his, because I didn't step in. Have you not stoped to think about where I'm coming from? Or are you saying that you don't care how I feel?"

Midoriya didn't respond for a few seconds but finally said something. "Of course I do."

"Iida." Todoroki started and caused Iida to look up at the dual haired boy. "You've got it wrong. We don't expect to face them head-on and win. We'll get her back without fighting."

"Yeah, we'll be stealthy. I'm takin' covert ops here. We can rescue her without breaking the rules." Kirishima added.

"I trust in Todoroki's judgement, but...still. Things could always go wrong. So I'll join you as backup. I'll stand by my classmates." Yaoyorozu satiated with confidence and determination.

"You can't be serious!" Iida said with a wide mouth. If this were a cartoon his jaw would definitely hit the floor.

"You're the best." Kirishima said with a big grin.

"I know I'm hurt." Midoriya started and everyone's attention turned towards him. "But if I can still move at all, then I can't just sit still. 'Cause all I can think about is saving her." Midoriya's determined face made Iida soften.

"We'll never agree. So I'm going to come with you." Iida announced. Bakugo was getting ticked off with all the talking.

"How wonderful, now let's move it." The sarcasm was very evident in his voice before he turned around and started walking away.

[LOV Base]

While hugging her legs Rins eyes turned dark, almost lifeless. The more she thought about everything, the more she doubted the exact same topic.