Overthrow

After the 'Osial Incident' as I called it. I met Zhongli, or Morax. The god of contracts.

"I was unaware, Julius had a child. With Baal no less." Zhongli stated I laugh.

Zhongli had invited me to lunch at a  Diner in Liyue. He offered to pay, but Aether chined in stating he was 'broke.' Not entirely serten what he ment by that. I brought my mora with me just incase.

"My brother and I are twins. Baal said she was never having more children after us." I laugh and he looks at me confused.

"You call your mother by her formal title?" I was taken aback, i geuss he dosent know. I explain my fathers passing and my mothers.. reaction..

"She has always been rash, but to disregard her own child." Zhongli was angered by the thought.

"I'm used to it by now that was aeons ago." I put my hands up to calm the gentleman. He nods taking a sip of his tea before continuing.

"Im sorry to hear about Julius' passing. I suppose I am late, but I am sorry for your loss." He bows slightly showing respect for the deceased.

"Thank you, It's just nice to hear someone say his name. I havent heard it in so long." I smile my eyes watering.

We continue to talk about Inazuma and Liyue, till i acsidentally let what my brother said slip.

"Your brother wishes to take over Inazuma?" He was very surprised at this.

I sigh, "yeah, I'm going to make sure ge doesn't so dont worry. I do not wish to see war." He nods.

"Though im not agenst the idea of Inazuma claiming a new leader." It took me a solid 10 seconds to process his words.

"What?" I wisper so not to raise conflict.  He just sips his tea.

"It would be beneficial to both contrys. I have heard much from the Inazuma citizens seeking freedom in Liyue and Mondstadt. You yourself left. If the walls were to fall, tradd could commence, and oh- but I do not have to worry about such things." He smiles as though he wasent just talking about the overthrow of a fellow arcon.

His words struck me. Would it really be better for the people of Inazuma? I dont know much about the normal citizens. I heard from Atsuko the pressure was to much for many, just as it was for me.

What would father do?

~~~
Taking my thoughts i carryed on to Wangshu inn. Apon arrival I went straight to the balcony, to think.

But my thoughts faltered when i looked up to see Xiao, talking with Aether and Paimon. Not wanting to interrupt I back away and leave.

"Y/n?" I hear Xiao call my name. I apologize for intrding and left.

~~~
Why did they leave? This balcony is public, how could they instude?

They looked as though, a lot wayed on their mind. 

"Xiao?" Aether pulls me from my thouts of Y/n.

"What do you think?" I consider his suggestion.

"Perhaps"

~~~
On the ground floor of Wangshu inn i sat looking out to the water. I should console my brother about this.

"Y/n?" Speak of the devil.

"Jess we need to talk." He saw the look in my eye, noting it was serious. I drag him to my training aria that had become my safe space in my time here.  I told him about Zhongli, and what he had said about the overthrow. He listened very intently.

"He's right, but how would we go about it? 'Hey ma we are here to overthrow you!' Or something?" I laugh at my brothers attempt to lighten the mood.

"Perhaps this could be peaceful, but I dont know much about this type of stuff. Being free is, new to me." He nods

"Me aswell."

"You should consolt The god of freedom!" Paimon? I turn around to see Aether and Paimon with a smile.

"Thought I'd find you here. Paimon and I are on our way back to Mondstadt, we can introduce you." My eyes widen,

"How many gods do you know?" He laughs holding up two fingers. Aether is amazing, to meet so many arcons.

"We would love to!" My brother spoke for me

"I didnt-"
"This is our chance Y/n, do you want our people to be free?"

I look at the ground. What do i want?

"I have to think." I walked away ignoring their questions.

I let my feet wonder, no real destination in mind. Yet, I found myself looking out the few i had grown to love even more than the first time i had seen it. I stood on the balcony.

"Your back" I notice Xiao at my side. I turn to him, could he help me?

"Xiao? What should I do?"

~~~
What should you do? Go to Mondstadt to meet the god of freedom? Or travel of your own accord? Comment your thoughts.