2

Jungkook chuckles at the boy's response, oddly respecting it

  Jungkook chuckles at the boy's response, oddly respecting it. The raven-haired boy walks towards the pier and plops down, leaving room for the other boys who watch him as he talks, "Well, I'm certainly not going to say."

  Taehyung just shakes his head, "I'm not either."

  Jimin sighs, going over to sit next to Jungkook, "Fine, I'll tell."

  Taehyung slowly follows and quietly takes a seat beside the two boys. Jimin was one of the most popular kids at school, and Tae has heard of Jungkook from other kids. Apparently, he was a loner, and he did illegal things outside of school. Who knows if it was true or not, though.

  And Taehyung? Well, he was just a nobody.

  Jimin sighs somewhat dramatically, "So, my parents are trying to set me up with some rich chick. Supposedly, she will be my wife or some shit." His fingers run through his blonde hair, but it just makes his hair fall into his face more.

  "You don't like her?" Taehyung asks.

  "I don't know her. Don't care to know her. She wasn't anything special if I'm honest," Jimin says with a shrug.

  "So, she was ugly?" Jungkook asks, his eyebrows raised.

  "Not at all," Jimin responds, "I just didn't care."

  "Is she the reason you're out here?" Taehyung asks from the other side of him. He shakes his head, his hair shines in the moonlight, "Nope. My parents."

  Jungkook sighs, "Parents."

  "You an orphan or something?" Jimin raises his eyebrows at the taller male on his left. Jungkook leans back on his hands as he talks, "No, my dad left and it's just my drunk ass mom who can't keep a job."

  Jimin hums in understanding. Jungkook looks over at the quiet boy on the other side of Jimin. He was looking down at his lap, playing with his fingers. He looked so tiny next to Jimin who was bursting with confidence. Jungkook had seen the kid around school and always thought he was cute, but never talked to him before.

  "What about you, little guy?" Jungkook asks, not even noticing the name that slipped. Taehyung looks up, his big brown eyes blink at them, "I don't want to share anything."

  At least their parents didn't hit them.

  "Oh, come on. You know my name, but I don't even know who you are," Jimin nudges Tae's shoulder.

  "I only know you from school," Taehyung mumbles, shyly looking down again. Jimin's eyebrows knit together before speaking, "You go to my school?"

  "I do too," Jungkook says making Jimin whip his head over in shock. He has never seen these kids in his life.

  "What's your name?"

  "Jungkook."

  "Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin asks in slight surprise.