𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

———————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

in a world where each soulmates are discovered
through tattoos that are only revealed once
the individual's other half has met them.

corpse had a tattoo that was a shape of a flower combined with leaves and vines in a light green shade.

"oi corpse! what's your tattoo??" dream nudges my left arm during recess. "it's actually adorable that's basically a flower." i smirked, wondering what type of tattoo he had.

his eyes widen in shook. "woah mister corpse, wonder what happened??" my eyes furrow in confusion. "what do you mean?" dream rolls his eyes from me being oblivious.

"remember when you used to be this whole scary man, especially when someone's in your way through the hallway? yeah well since you got the tattoo, you've been acting so sweet"

dream looks at me with this lovey dovey look with his chin rested on his palms.

my eyes roll in annoyance. "alright alright cool off dude. what's your tattoo anyway?" with no words, dream just shows me his forearm.

it was a crown with yellow and lime combined into one. "that's cute" i sarcastically say.

"hey! what's that suppose to mean!? this.. this right now is the adorable one compared to your.. flower tattoo there buddy."

"cool off man." was all i needed to say for him to finally actually cool off.

we both showed off our tattoos, placing our firearms beside each other and comparing. that was until both lud and sykkuno join us.

"hey guys! did you guys get your tattoos yet?" dream announces with a smile spread across his face.

they both hum in response, showing us their forearms. once i noticed what they were, i mentally gasped, eyes widen.

"wait... hold the fuck up.." i examined the tattoos more in depth, realising what this meant.

no.. it couldn't be.

dream's eyes dilated up towards me, thinking the same thing as i was. "uh.. lud.. your one have a smiley while.. sykkuno you have a rabbit."

"mhm!" sykkuno happily chimes. "weird.." dream begins to stare at each and every one of our forearms no matter if it's displayed or not.

it was as if his mind and my mind synced once our eyes met, widened. both our jaws were then left open to the ground.

"dream.." i try to calm him down, just by seeing his bound to explode expression.

sykkuno and lud looks confused as ever, of course.

"yoo!! we have each other's tattoo!!" gosh darn it. i release a sigh for dream's failed ability to keep it all in. "wow dream" i sarcastically say.

"wait you knew?!" sykkuno's face then begin to look like a tomato as i hum in response.

right as if it's on que, the bell rings for our next period. thank god.

"well- see ya guys-" wait shit.. i have my class next with lud as for dream with sykkuno.

great, isn't it great?? but.. i guess it's better than the other way round.

"hey uh.. could i let you on a secret about our sweet little infant sykkuno?" lud whispers which i hum to.

he leans closer to me as we continue to walk down the hallways to our next class:

science.

lud.. had this look on his face like.. he was up to something, sorta like a villain plotting something that seems fun on his behalf.

"our little sykkuno has had a secret crush on you since forever." my eyes widen, heart pumping. palms drenched. "w-wait are you serious?"

he hums, leaning back against his seat with a smudge look on his face with eyes closed, hands behind his head and his legs stretched out.

"well what about you?" i jump in confusion. "what about me?" he groans, sitting properly now.

"your feelings dummy." his eyes roll. "hmm well you don't seem to be able to keep a proper secret can you?" i lock both my hands on the table.

lud shrugs, resting his chin on the palm, staring right at me with a genuine smile. "c'mon!!" he groans, wiggling in the seat.

"well then, bet you know what my secret to you is then. if i didn't say it, i didn't reveal it." a smile curl up on my lips.

where on earth is the teacher?? argh. "mmmkay there corpsie. i don't know if you're fucking with me or anything." one of his brows raise.

i shake my head, running my fingers through my tangled curls with eyes closed. "wait really??" my eyes avert to lud with a smile.

he's now... freaking out on the inside i could tell.

"ah.. well then!" his fist in the air. "calm down there cowboy, no need to freak out."

lud snaps his head towards me. "are you insane?? i've liked him ever since middle school!" he dreamily sighs dramatically.

this causes me to giggle at his actions.

"okay class, settle down." "gah! finally." lud groans, placing his head downwards on the rim of his elbow.

my eyes avert to his posture. now that i think of it.. does he even sleep?!

———————————

words : 842

———————————

you could really sense the two's personality ngl

writing : improved
mind still : blank
sleep : deprived
watching : kakegurui
hotel : quarantine