Dawn Winery

I saw a large biulding with a red roof just upahead, grape gardens sourounded the biulding, leaving only a path to the door.

"Ah we're here!" Aether voiced, this dosent look like a city, but who am i to judge.

"This is Mondstadt?" My brother askes

"No no this is Dawn winery!" Jess noded in understanding. The two walked ahead, I stayed back a little. Xiao noticed and stayed by my side.

"You've been so quiet." He nods,

"Weapons dont speak Y/n."

"Was that a joke?" He sighed and started walking up to Aether and Jess me running after him.

~~~
"Ernest! Is Diluc home?" Paimon asks a man who seemed to work here asked.

"Yes Master Diluc is just inside if you wan to talk with him."

Aether nods and we start to the door of the large biulding. It was about as big as Baal's thrown room, and thats bigger than any other biulding in Inazuma alone.

"Diluc! You have geusts." A lady called after opening the front door. I look around this place looks expensive. Most of this stuff looked like Mondstadt specialties, or ya know anywhere from Teyvat other than Liyue or Inazuma. Onsidering Ive never seen anywhere elce.

"Why are you here Aether?" A fiery haired male said walking down the steps.

"Do you know where Vinti is?" The male- Diluc scoffed.

"How am i supposed know where that durk bard is?" Paimon laughs at his words. "Is that all?" Aether shakes his head no.

"I want to introduce you to some people, may we speak in private." The male looks at the maids, silently asking them to leave, they do as prompted. Diluc walked over to the table in the center of the room and sits down. The rest of us follow, except Xiao who stood by the door guard up.

"Diluc, this is Y/n and their brother Jess."

"Nice to meet you two" I nod, knowing Aether did not just bring here for introductions.

"I believe youve heard of Inazuma?" Diluc nods the Paimon churps in "thease are Baal's kids!" The red haired male's eyes widen as he looks between the two of us.

"Aether, i trust you know what your doing." Xiao voiced from his spot by the door.

"He's right, thats not information you can go around flouting." I look directly at the tiny child "got it?" She gulps and nods.

"Diluc isnt just anyone. I believe he could help you. In the overthrow."

Diluc seemed intrigued at Aethers words. "Overthrow?"

My brother nods "We wish to take place on the throne of Inazuma, open the borders and expand traid." Jess continues talking about the benefits, Aether churping it to conect them to how Dawn winery and Mondstadt would profit.

"Overthrowing an arcon. Insanity." I nod in agreement. "If you succeed, in getting the Animo arcon on your side. I will consider it. Till then I do not want to talk of such fantasys." I heard Xiao growl at the male as he left the room.

"Its to be expected" I stand "what we are doing has been done, but not in centurys. The last time this has been done it was Mondstadt itself." Jess' eyes widen.

"How do you know that Y/n?" I laugh.

"I was stick in that palace for a thousand years, and you expect me not to make my way into the restricted section of the library?"

"Y-you broke into! Y/n thats dangerous what if there was something sealed in there!"

"JJ relax it was all old documents, books, and maps of Teyvat." I shrug, Aether laughs as Jess and I continue to squabble as siblings do.

We continue on to the city of the wind, I could see it now, the city was gorgeous. A large statue of what i presume to be Barbatos in the center. Much like the one Baal places all the visions on. But this was different.

"Come on, we're moving" Xiao touched my sholder and pointed to Aether and Jess running down the path.

I thank him and we walk after them. I hadent gotten much alone time with Xiao cence we left, he was so quiet, more than usual.

"Xiao?" He hums not turning twords me. "I'm glad we're friends!" I smile, he looks at me.

"W-what?"

"Im glad we're friends. I was just thinking, you so quiet around everyone elce, but back at the inn, you spoke more freely. Im glad you trust me."

His eyes widening as though he made a grave mistake. I take his hand in mine. "Come on lets catch up." I start running after my brother and our friends.

~~~
I trust you?

Trust.

No I cant, I dont.

We arnt friends, I just, dont want them hurt. Just like every other citizen of Liyue. But they arnt a citizen of Liyue.

I felt a wormth in my hand, it seemed to tingle as though a thousand butterflies had landed in the palm of my hand and made there way up my arm. Is this their electro powers?

The shock i felt wasent unpleasant, just uncalled for, and.. unexpected.

I hadent noticed they were pulling me after the two boys who ran ahead.

"Come on lets catch up" they closed there eyes smiling, I feel a pain in my chest, not the pain Im used to. This was much different.

~~~
900 words~
Hand holding fluff, Xiao do be confused tho.