Chapter 29; H

Hermione woke up, stretching her arms out before realizing Draco was still next to her. She quickly moved her arms back and sat there in confusion. She didn't know what to do—if she should wake him up or move out of his grasp. He was in her cell so she couldn't just leave.

She couldn't believe what happened the day before. Thank Merlin she cast a silent hair removal spell while they were in the showers alone with one making her smell nice.

But what did it all mean for them? He told her that he couldn't be with her, which burned deep inside of her. She didn't want to confront the fact that she was upset by his words, that there was a part of her that wanted more.

The sad thing was that she would rather have him use her for sex, than not have him at all.

It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it, she did. It was that he only wanted that from her. She understood they both had needs, needs that weren't being fulfilled in Azkaban, but the way she felt in his arms made her want more.

She felt like she could no longer tell what was real and what wasn't. She could have sworn he felt the way she ignited inside when she kissed him. She no longer knew if it was the isolation, but she didn't care. Her feelings felt real to her and it fucking hurt for them to be unrequited.

She laid there for about an hour staring at the ceiling, wishing time would stop.

Draco shifted in his spot and her heart stopped. She didn't know how he would react to them sleeping together all night.

He groaned and held her tighter. She could feel his morning bulge press into her thigh, causing her chest to tighten.

"Morning," he said in a deep voice.

So. Fucking. Hot.

"Morning Malfoy," she said pressing her lips to his jawline. She couldn't help herself. He looked like a Greek god. His porcelain skin and his grey eyes drew her in.

"Keep doing that and it's going to be more than a good morning," he said at her with daring eyes. She wanted to test him; see how far she could push him.

"Maybe I want that," she said looking right back at him. She could tell he was thinking about it. She moved closer to him, inches from his face, then placed her hand against him. She looked up at him, tempting him.

"Fucking hell Granger." He put his hands against her shoulders, pushing her down onto the bed. He was on top of her staring down into her eyes.

She loved the way he threw her around, something Ron never did when they were together.

He moved lower, kissing her as he went down her body. Each kiss made butterflies erupt in her stomach. He took his time, admiring every inch of her body making sure to leave a kiss as he went.

"Please—" she shifted under him, so ready to be touched.

"Be patient," he said pushing her down into the metal bed harder. She nodded her head in obedience.

He touched the fabric outside of her underwear, teasing her. She could feel the heat of his hands through them and she jerked her hips up, begging to be touched. She could feel his thumb circle around.

"You're so fucking wet already," he said as he kept teasing her. She couldn't take it any longer. Even his voice dripped with arousal.

"I want to taste you," he told her, causing her to suck in her breath. She had never had anyone go down on her before. She didn't know what to expect.

"I—I've never," she started to speak before he interrupted her.

"Let me take care of you," he said staring up at her. She nodded her head slowly in agreement.