{20}

Please feel free to correct any mistakes you find! ♥️

3rd POV:

Meredith glared down at the old man as he just shook in fear. Lucifer just stared at his mate in a awe, not even giving the old man a single glance.

"So what's it going to be? Tell us who can do such a spell or hurt you mate?" She glared at him.

"I'll tell you! Please just please don't do anything to my beloved." He begged back. His confidence he once had got burned down to ashes once he heard they could harm his other half.

"It's a woman from the dark force universe. Her name is Suso. She's the most powerful of her kind because since no one is allowed in that place, she got all the time she needed to practice all kinds of spells. But ... she wouldn't do that on her own. Someone must have asked for it." He spoke.

"What makes you say that?" Meredith wondered.

"Because she doesn't do that on her own. I've met her once and she also doesn't do favors unless she wants a specific outcome from it." He answered her.

Lucifer stood up a bit and looked at the man, "Why would she makes us mates on purpose?" He asked while pointing at Meredith and himself before continuing, "What did she mean when she told the new king of Hell that she did this for him? Who could've asked her to do this?"

"The only thing I know is she hates when someone is treated unfairly especially if they have dark power. So the new king must have this kind of power which made her pity him for some reason, made you two mates so you'd step down from your throne, and make the other man superior. But I don't know who did this. I swear on my life! I would tell you if I did." The man confessed everything he knew and both Demons can tell he was telling the truth.

At least they have a clear idea of why she's doing this. And now all they got to do is find who told her to do this.

"Let's go back." Meredith sighed and Lucifer understood she meant going back to the castle in Hell.

He nodded his head and moved his hand forward a bit trying to see if she's comfortable enough to grab it. And she was, she happily grabbed it and gave him a shy smile in return which left Lucifer all warm and fuzzy.

Time to get some more answers.

——————-
Hell's castle;
3rd POV:

"Just like that." He whispered in her ear as she tried to concentrate on her task.

"Let go." He said and she did.

She let go and before she knew it the arrow hit the red circle in the middle of the board.

"Yes!" She yelled and danced around in victory while swirling the bow around.

Her vanilla colored dress danced around her making her look like a blooming flower.

"This isn't fun." She whined after she finished her celebration party.

"Can we go apple picking?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"No way. Too high for you to climb on. And don't try to convince me you won't climb because I know you will." Azron said.

"Hmmm... how about soccer?" She asked.

"Nope. Too dirty for a pretty girl like you." He answered her remembering how she made him make it snow in the garden so they can cuddle under a tree and drink hot chocolate. And now all the snow had melted leaving the ground to be mushy and dirty.