40|Four obstacles

Four obstacles

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

''They will be staying with us?'' Your mother stood there, straight posture, hands folded while a brow arched up. She observed four men; V, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook, standing erect and eyes looking down as if they are preparing to get disciplined.

''I feel like kicking them out at this instant.'' Yoongi grunts, feeling bitter and completely changed of attitude from before. The guys who only witnessed Yoongi being a pleasant and easy-going man, now is talking while holding such power and resentment within him. Being friends with strangers was one thing, but sheltering the two very male that broke your heart was unacceptable. ''But, I already promised to let them stay so I can't even do anything.''

''Yoongs... You're acting like they killed someone!'' You whisper to him. You were seated next to him on the couch while your mother talked with your friends.

''That's why I am being civil and letting them stay. You should thank me'' He rolled his eyes. You smile cheekily at him when he shakes his head. ''Look at you being all happy.''

''Me? Psst, never! I am also upset with Tae!'' You try to convince.

Yoongi only shakes his head further, not believing you at all. ''Oh please! I see the sudden glow on your face. You would jump on top of him if the situation allowed you to!'' Hoseok comments, giggling under his breath. You lightly slap them and ask them to focus. Jin, however, only sits with his own thoughts and not sharing a word.

Your mother owned a few NGOs for children. Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi may not be her biological sons, but they weren't any less than that. Although your mother could easily adopt them, but she didn't. In her opinion, she didn't want to discriminate against other kids and only choose four. All the kids were very like her own. However, many kids came and left and got adopted but these four guys refused to leave your mother hence she practically raised them and made them into the successful men they are now. They are pretty much like her actual sons now, minus the paperworks. Even your mother's will and business shares were owned by them.

Although they weren't that older than you but they self-proclaimed that they raised you. Jin and Yoongi were the oldest and both had four years difference than you whereas Hoseok and Namjoon were three years older than you. That didn't stop them from being any less possessive over you.

Jin, being the oldest didn't mean anything to him. He is a very successful psychiatrist and the most beautiful man on earth as much as you were concerned. He is also happily married and expecting a baby on the way. Although, he can be serious and possessive when he wanted to, mostly he's lenient. Although he was oldest, he was the most open-minded from the other brothers. During your teen years, you and him sneaked out of the house the most.

Yoongi is a music producer. He also helps out your mother in her businesses which is why many of the guesthouses were under Yoongi's name. You could easily say he was your mother's favourite child, but she always refused saying she loved all her children equally. Yoongi had an easy-going personality until someone angers him. He's also a completely different person when it comes to working. It depends on his mood on how lenient he's with you. His protective nature over you leads you to get into a lot of trouble with the family.

Hoseok was the troublemaker of the family. His free-spirited personality allowed him to always get in trouble. When it comes to businesses, he's utterly useless. Even though your mother would always deny since many of his business ideas were so innovative and creative that it showed different heights of his own and your mother's career. He's the hidden genius of the family but always pretends to be dumb. You never got scolded by Hoseok, instead you two got scolded together.