𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓮

BABY ONE AND BABY TWO

Four months later

Rhaenyra was days away from giving birth. It had been four long months since she had last seen Rebekah and a lot had happened ever since. Hayley found her missing family, more like her pack. Klaus had gotten the old Mikaleson home back. Davina had died during the harvest but was now back. Hayley was also engaged with the alpha of her pack, Jackson Kenner. He had yet to meet Hayley's adopted parents and siblings. The restaurant was more popular than ever which made it hard for Rhaenyra to even be there because she was pregnant and neither of her children wanted her to do something that would hurt her or the baby.

It was late at night and everyone was asleep but not Rhaenyra. She was by the balcony, sitting down, enjoying the quiet night. She could feel Rebekah near by. The blonde girl couldn't face her mother. She just couldn't. She had chosen Marcel over her family. Rhaenyra didn't hate her daughter nor was she angry at her, she could never. She was her daughter after all. Her little girl. Rebekah pondered whether or not her mother wanted to see her, or if her brothers would even let her get close enough. Rhaenyra could hear Rebekah's thoughts they were very loud. Finally, she made a run for it and ironically ended in her mother's room. Silas was fast asleep but Rhaenyra was sitting down, caressing her belly. She smiled as she saw Rebekah who looked like she could cry any minute.

 She smiled as she saw Rebekah who looked like she could cry any minute

"Hello, Rebekah" her mother greeted. "Mother" the blonde original managed to say. "It's good to see you," her mother said after a few seconds. "You don't hate me?" she asked. Her mother smiled at her daughter. "You can literally rip my heart out and I'll still love you, Becks. I'm your mother. Nothing will ever change my love for you. I love my children, it doesn't matter what any of you do" she replied. Rebekah felt the tears. "I'm sorry" Rebekah whispered as the tears fell.