9. Interrogation

"Where the fuck did your gash go?!" Taehyung whispered, staring at Jimin's wound-less neck with wide, horrified eyes. 

Jimin frowned at him and gave him a judging look before reaching up and touching his neck gently. He gasped once he realized that his wound was really gone. 

"Where the fuck.....h-how?" Jimin asked, feeling stupefied by the way his wound vanished suddenly.

"It was there this morning, right?" he asked. "Yeah!! That was literally one of the reasons why I got overwhelmed just now!! How the hell did it disappear out of no where?!" Taehyung exclaimed, still keeping his voice low. 

"I have no idea!! It was there!! It hurt like a bitch even when we went to Sir Jung's tent!! Like......oh my god, what the fuck is happening?!" Jimin whispered and began to pull his hair out. "I don't know...." Taehyung whispered and spaced out while staring at the floor. 

They spent the rest of the day in silence, thinking about the different things that could possibly explain the reason behind the sudden disappearance of Jimin's wound. 

It was almost an hour after sunset when one of the guards hit the bars of their cell harshly with a staff. "Get up! His Majesty wants to talk to you" he barked and opened their cell. 

"H-His Majesty....?" Taehyung asked and the two of them scrambled backwards instead of getting up. "Yes. He is waiting for you along with the First and the Second Prince. Hurry up!" the guard barked again, making them flinch and shoot up out of fear. 

The guards grabbed their arms harshly and dragged them roughly to the King's tent. They silently bowed to the five people inside the room and threw the prisoners to the ground. 

Jeongguk gave them a nod and dismissed them before looking at Taehyung and Jimin. "Start talking" he said. Taehyung and Jimin gulped and looked at each other. They silently agreed to keep their mouths shut the whole time and looked back down on the floor. 

"I SAID START TALKING" Jeongguk commanded loudly, making them flinch. "Please don't yell, Your Majesty. You have a wound on your throat" said the man who was busy treating the wounds on Hoseok's body. 

Jeongguk threw him a cold glance and drew his sword out in a flash. 

For the second time that day, Taehyung and Jimin stared at the sword at their throats with horrified eyes and trembling hands. 

"Start talking if you don't want me to behead you" Jeongguk said and stared at them coldly. Taehyung gulped and looked at Hoseok for help, but Hoseok stared back at him with equally cold eyes. 

Jimin looked at Namjoon, but Namjoon was too busy glaring at the floor to acknowledge them. The short man, who now proceeded to treat the wounds on Namjoon's body, didn't even care about them. 

The other handsome man was too busy glaring at the floor too. It was as if he and Namjoon were trying their best not to glare at each other instead. 

'NOT THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT, YOU FUCKER!!' Jimin scolded himself and concentrated on stopping himself from trembling too hard. 

(Okay, before you curse Jeongguk out for what he is going to do, please keep this in mind. He has a Kingdom on his shoulders and is literally in the middle of a war when two mysterious men run into his tent and yell at him for no reason and cause a huge scene. Technically, war prisoners aren't even looked at twice because they could be spies for military secrets for all they know, but he is giving them enough chances to explain themselves. He is already frustrated about everything, and now Vmin are talking nonsense. Think of what you would do if you were in his place.)