forty one

*Use song for the end where it goes back to Valentina's view*
. . .

Paris, Part two | 9:00 am

Valentina's view:

I groaned in my sleep turning over onto my back and stretched my entire body. As I did this I heard a familiar feminine voice coming from the balcony.

I looked to my right seeing Evie out on it leaning on the railing and speaking into her phone.

"I know, I'll be back soon" she said in a quiet voice causing me to sit up in the bed as I listened in carefully.

"In six days. I know but.." Evie sighed shifting her stance. "You'll be okay baby, six days isn't—"

"Who's on the phone?" I asked standing behind her with my arms crossed.

Evie jumped at my raised voice and turned around muttering for the person to hold on. "It's Vivi. Who'd you think it was?" She asked giving me a look.

I frowned at the attitude and walked further onto the balcony. "Well excuse me, but hearing you say the word baby to anyone else but me this early is a little off putting."

Evie scoffed shaking her head and forced her way into my arms as she continued talking to Vivi.

We both spoke to all of the girls before hanging up and ordering room service for breakfast. Today I had the fashion show to attend to and a surprise trip to the Eiffel Tower for dinner later tonight. Evie begged to go there yesterday but I somehow persuaded her to wait until later in the week.

"How should I dress for this thing? I don't exactly know what's fashion show appropriate," Evie chuckled leaning against the bathroom frame as she brushed her teeth.

I smiled softly letting my eyes travel up her body that excluded everything but underwear. "Normally something the person who's hosting the fashion show designed. So no worries, I brought something for you."

I stood from crouching down at the dresser and went to the closet to pull out a dress I had fitted on Britt who is the same size as Evie luckily

"Val, that's extremely see through I-"

"You'll be wearing this too," I cut Evie off holding up the piece that went underneath the dress. "Just trust me, you're gonna look great and you'll thank me for not giving you an outfit that you'll sweat in."

Evie nodded and went to finish brushing her teeth before I helped her get dressed, then got myself ready since I had to arrive early to the event in order to make my company and our CEO look good.

Part of my job(s) was basically being a representative for the company and providing an initial plan of how we should present what we're selling at the current time. Whether that be perfume, clothing, shoes, handbags etc.

It was stressful at times because as usual, not everyone listened to me.

But after working here for a little while I've learned to step up the boss attitude and enforce my words more into people's brains or else they'll end up dragging this company down. Along with my job and reputation.