part 1: The rogue knight

In a small village on the outskirts of Hyrule. A tall man with black hair walks into a bar. The swinging doors made loud squeaking sounds drawing the attention of the crowd inside. The man sat on one of the stools and looked at the bar tender. "Drinks... NOW". he said trying to be as intimidating as possible. The bar tender passed him a mug of beer and the man began downing it. When he was done he drew his attention to a man sitting in a dark corner.

The man had blonde hair, hus face was covered by a blue hood with many symbols on it. He wore a blue tunic that had leather armor covering it and some hylian trousers with dark leather boots. The tall man walked over to him, " you know why im here"? The man asked. The blonde haired man looked up revealing his face he had shocking bright blue eyes that told many dark stories just by looking into them. The tall man drew a sword but before he could strike the blonde man drew his sword and sliced threw the tall man. The man held his wound for a moment before falling on the floor struggling to stay alive.

The blonde man sheathed his sword on his back and knelt down, he searched the man's jacket before pulling out a note and 10 gold rupees. The blonde man read the note aloud, "as the king of hyrule i issue this bounty ,

Link: wanted dead
Height:5'8
Age:21
Description: Blonde man with bright blue eyes, wearing blue tunic and hood.
Last known location: Kakariko village."

The tall man looked at the blonde man once more before finally falling into a eternal slumber. The blonde man looked into the lifeless eyes of the man "mission failed". He said, he closed the mans eyes before giving the bartender the 1000 rupees. "Sorry about the mess", Link sais to the man. "All is good Link, and remember before you go you are always welcome at Kakariko village.

Link nodded to the bartender. He threw his hood back onto his head , and walked out the swinging doors again making the loud squeaking sound.