act iv - last scene

P O S T - W A R

THAT WAS IT.

The Dark Lord had disappeared when he had tried to kill Harry James Potter. He was saved by Peter Pettigrew.

The man had betrayed his best friend but alerted the Order at the last minute. It was the love for his friend that ultimately saved them and got ride of Voldemort.

Harry would always bare that lightning scar, not truly knowing what it meant until he would be of age.

Everything was slowly getting back to it's feet. Stores had reopened and people started getting out of hiding.

That included Regulus Arcturus Black who, after destroying one of Voldemort's horcrux, had to go in hiding for his safety and Remus's.

It was quite an emotional reunion. Especially for the werewolf who hadn't gotten news of his boyfriend for the last 6 months. For all they knew, Regulus could've been dead.

Euphemia and Fleamont Potter had passed away 3 months before Voldemort's falling. It had been shocking news for everyone as they had all grown with the Potter parents.

They weren't just James's parents, they were like the groups parents. But before mourning, they had to let James grief first. He was their flesh and blood after all.

Then it had been the turn of Lyall and Hope Lupin. Hope dying of stage 4 cancer and Lyall from a heart attack. It wasn't easy for the Lupin twins.

Yes they grieved over the death of their parents, but felt as if they were finally free. It was an incredibly selfish situation, and they had both cried about it, but they couldn't help it.

The last death was the most painful one for Venus. Gideon and Fabian Prewett had died on a mission for the Order. But they had fought until their final breath.

The two of them had managed to knock 3 out of the 5 Death Eaters unconscious. But they were still outnumbered and with that Dolohov has killed the redhead twins.

Venus had shown her support to the Prewett family, especially Molly who had always been close with her brothers. The woman was completely devasted, asking Venus to take care of her kids as she planned the funeral.

Venus was glad to help, anything to take her mind off of the twins death. She imagined them in a sunny place. Drinking fire whiskey while getting kissed by the sun. Venus couldn't process that they were dead until she saw their corpse in their respective casket.

The girl had never cried so much in her life. She hadn't expect to be hurten that much. It took Sirius a lot of reassuring and comfort words for her to calm down.

But everything was slowly getting back to normal. Even heartbroken hearts were healing. Tears weren't spilling as frequently and pain started going away.

Though it would never actually leave, it was being suppressed by other emotions.

Everything was starting to look good for the Wizarding World.

Finally.