12

Kaitlyn's Pov

Soon after we left I took (Y/n) to her room, she was a trembling mess, I felt terrible for not being there for her but i'm glad that at least Kenma was.

"(Y/n)" She looked up at me and I could see her red puffy eyes from how much she was crying, "Who put you in there?" She looked away from me and fidget with her finger.

"I don't know, it was too dark for me to see there face, all I know is that it was a guy."

"Was it just him or was he by himself?" I continued asking her questions.

"It was just him." she said looking down at her knees. At this point I knew she couldn't keep it in. She started crying but silently.

I think that's the only thing I like about her condition. I don't have to hear her in pain. I wrapped my arms around her and held her.

"Why did he do this to me?" she said through her crying.

"Because he just wants to feel better about himself."

She kept crying until she finally fell asleep, I put a blanket over as she was finally calm and asleep.

I quietly left her room and asked Queen Kiy- I mean Kiyoko to watch over here and call me if she wakes up.

I went over to the boys dorms to inform Kuroo and Kenma about her. I knocked on the boys dorm room only to see Lev open the door.

"Oh hi Kaitlyn, what are you doing here?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing much, actually can you call Kenma and Kuroo out I need to talk to them about something important."

"Sure i'll get them right now."

Not much longer Kuroo and Kenma came out. Kenma looked very mad for some reason.

"Ok so (Y/n) is asleep right now and she's doing a lot better."

"That's good, and actually.." me and Kuroo looked toward Kenma. "I only found (Y/n) because some guy was talking about locking her in with his friends."

"What! What else did he say?" I said feeling my hands clench together tightly.

"He said he locked her in thinking she would yell or scream for help because he thought she faked her condition." I could tell he was getting mad ever so one he continued to explain.

"Do you know what team he's in?" Kuroo asked. "No all I know is that he's a 3rd year I asked one of his friends before coming back to the dorms.

"We have to report this to the head coach." I said. "I know we'll so so first thing in the morning, right now we should let (Y/n) rest and we should go to bed already too." Kuroo said

"Yea you probably right." I said moving my hair out of my face. I said goodnight to Kenma and Kuroo and then walked off and went back to the girls dormitory. When I got back I saw (Y/n) sound asleep. My bed was ready got next to hers and I was super tired so I fell asleep soundly next to my best friend.

Next morning- (Y/n)'s Pov

My eyes fluttered open and the bright rays of sunlight came pouring into the room making me cover my eyes. I looked down to see that I was still wearing my practice clothes, I then realized there was soft snoring next to me and I looked over to see none other than my best friend comfortable asleep next to me. I decided to take a shower since I fell asleep in my clothes and from the looks of it Kaitlyn did too so I softly shook her to wake her up.

"Hmmm wha- Oh hi (Y/n)." she said groggily.

"Good morning to you too." I slightly laughed at her. "We should go take a shower since fell asleep in our old clothes." I said. She looked down at her clothes and signed "Yea your right let me get my clothes i'll be right back. I also went to get some clothes to change into. While I was getting my clothes all I could think about was last night. How Kenma held me and assured me that I was ok ,I felt safe in his arms, with him. I don't know what this is but Kenma gives me a warm feeling that goes throughout my body. Before I could think of anything else I heard Kaitlyn calling me saying she ready to head to the shower.

After the shower

When we finished showering we both headed to the lunchroom for breakfast. We didn't have to wake up as early today because it wasn't our turn to serve breakfast today. When we entered the lunchroom I saw Kenma and Kuroo already sitting down and calling us over. We walked over with Kaitlyn sitting next to Kuroo and me next to Kenma.

"Good morning (Y/n)." kenma said to me with a smile. I smiled back at him and nodded. I'm still a little shaken up from last night so I didn't really feel like talking.

Nothing much happened during lunch we were just chatting and eating breakfast, everything was fine up until a guy who was walking by our table was laughing and snickering, I couldn't help but think on how familiar his voice was, he then proceeded to come up to our table making direct eye contact with me.

"That's him." I head Kenma say from the side of me. "What?" Kuroo said getting up to stop him but he had already come up to me , "Still not talking huh, I thought if I left you in there a little longer you'd scream for sure, guess not." he said laughing at me with his friends.

I froze, him? What did I ever do to him? I didn't know what to do but to sit there and listen to him. "Shut up you asshole" I turned my head at the angry voice to Kenma with an angry expression and clenched hands.

"What did you say to me?" the guy looked at Kenma with and walked toward him. "Oh sorry do you need me to say it again?" he looked up at him. "I said, to shut up." I don't think he was so used to someone talking back to him is what I was think when he suddenly punched Kenma across the face. Kenma stumbled back a little and looked at him. I gasped at the sudden action and went to Kenma to see if he was ok. But before I got to him he calmly walked towards the guy and punched him in the face, and he punched him so hard that he fell on the floor. Kenma then got on top of him and continued to punch him. The guys still got some punches on Kenma but was still struggling. It continued like that for about 15 more sick days until Kuroo went up and had to take Kenma off the guy.

"Get off of me!" The guy said still on the floor. He wasn't beaten bad but he looked pretty messed up. Kenma was bleeding from his nose and had a few bruises on his face nothing serious. He wiped the blood off his face and walked out. I ran out after him.

I walked out of the lunch room only to see Kenma was nowhere. I looked around for him for about 2 minutes when I saw him sitting down at the top of a hill right outside from the training camp.

"Kenma.." I said softly. He turned around and saw me but quickly looked away. I sat down next to him and turned his face to me. "Are you ok?" I asked him. " Yea I am thanks." What happened back there?" he looked at me and then looked at his feet. "Kenma.. you can tell me anything you know that, i'll always listen to anything you want to say."

"Of course I know that." he said looking at me. "When he said that to you, I just... couldn't control myself, knowing that it hurt you and how much he had put you through with out even realizing it."

"I just don't like seeing you in pain (Y/n), it hurts me to think you are." he said while moving his hair out of his face. I went up to him and hugged him. "Thank you Kenma for caring about me." and kisses him on the cheek. I backed up a little and realized how close we were. I moved away and blushed a little and I could see Kenma covering his face with his hand. I was about to say something when Kuroo shouted from behind us.

"Kenma! Coach Nekomata wants to see you!" Kenma and I looked at each other knowing what he wanted to see him about. "Well I'll see you later." He said. I nodded and stayed there.

Not long after Kaitlyn came and sat next to me. "So what was that about." she asked me. I simply turned to her and said..

"I like Kenma."