eighteen

Naomi Black

Last night was a dream but thinking about the future was a nightmare.

I slowly opened my eyes to find out that the extreme comfort I am in was not caused by my bed, but Matti's instead.

Shit.

I slept over at Matti's.

His right arm was laid out underneath my head and his left arm was tucking me into his side like a football.

Awe.

So he does like to cuddle.

I turned slowly, careful not to wake him and I laid my eyes upon him. He looked so peaceful. And his eyelashes were a force to be reckoned with. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I was in a trance looking at this man's biceps.

There was no doubting his godlike looks.

And then I looked at his lips.

Reminiscing on last night was a dream. How our lips met in fiery passion yet oh so gentle for the first time. How I pushed him away after our first kiss because I knew from that moment onward that if we continued, I wouldn't have the power to stop.

Not only did I sleep in the unsleepable bed of Matti Williams, but now I'm watching him sleep as he cuddles me into his chest.

Looking down at myself I've realized that I'm only in my sports bra and my leggings which means I must've gotten hot throughout the night and took off my Penn State hoodie.

I can't even imagine what the girls are thinking at the moment.

I was in deep for Williams. I did have a huge crush on him.

But this was either going to turn out good for me or bad.

"Morning Black," God his morning voice makes me want to die. As if the man couldn't get any hotter. I looked up from the chest I was currently tucked into and smiled at him, "Morning Williams."

And then we sat in silence as he used the hand that was under my head to play with my hair. Did I do the impossible? Did Matti Williams like me?

"You snore in your sleep, did you know that?" He asked with a smile on his face. I laughed, "You turn into a human sauna when you sleep." He nodded at me.

"Explains why you have your shirt off. Even when I'm asleep Black, I still have that effect on you." I slapped his pec and sat up and turned to face him.

He looked up at me as I was sitting up practically hovering over top of him and he sighed.

"I need to take a cold shower." He started while covering his eyes. "It's you and that damn look! You always give me those stupid sex eyes. Enough with that!" He continued.