My cat is also racist

Y/n's pov

"I bet you're scared," he laughs. "The fact that you don't even know what's gonna happen, what's going on in my head. Tell me what's going through your head right now, and remember, I want the honest truth, thought by thought."

"I'm scared," I say. "I don't know where we are, it's dark, and I don't know how long we've been driving around for."

"I know right," he says almost excitedly. "And you're still holding in there, haven't tried to leave once, why is that? Where is that fight or flight?"

"There's nothing I can do," I say. "I don't know where I am, I don't have a phone, I can't think."

"An hour," he says. "It's been a whole hour since you tried to make your daring escape, isn't that just fun."

"Stop waiting," I say. "I can't take it anymore."

"This is all part of the plan," he says. "I'm sure by now you're going over every single possible outcome in your head. What would be the worst possible outcome?"

"I don't know," I say. "I don't want to think about it."

"Fine I'll help you out then," he says. "Worst-case scenario I kidnap you and keep you in my basement, like that Sangwoo guy. You live out the rest of your pathetic little life with me, but that's not really realistic. You know why?"

"You'd get caught," I mutter. "Your roommate."

"Correction, my wife," he says. "But yes, I'd get caught and you'd get saved. The realistic worst-case scenario is that I take advantage of you then kill you. All done, but I can still get caught then, besides I've never killed another person before."

"So then what is the most realistic thing?" I ask.

"I take advantage of you, and thankfully you'd be too broken to do anything about it I could just leave you somewhere," he says. "You'd go home, and nobody would ever know a thing. Do you think I could get away with that?"

"Yes," I say.

"I really thought this was going to easy, then I thought it was gonna be a game, and now I'm not too sure," he says. "Tell me, would you ever consider sleeping with me?"

"No never," I say. "Ever."

"Why? My face?" he asks. "The fact that I'm a liar maybe?"

"No," I say. "You don't know me."

"So is there someone else?" he asks. "Or maybe you're a virgin? Please tell me Y/n, I've been wanting to know since the day I met you."

"No," I shake my head.

"No there's no one else, or no you're not a virgin?" he asks. "Be specific, although we do have all the time in the world so theoretically you could take your time."

"I'm not a virgin," I say.

"Hmm, with a body like that I'm not surprised," he says. "Although there's not really anything too special about it."

"Why are you asking these things?" I ask.

"Your chest is small, and overall you're pretty average," he says. "I thought we could just hook up or something, and you're so fucking annoying."

"See you don't want me," I say. "I'm average and I don't know what I'm doing."

"And that's the part that just makes me want to play with you," he says. "Do you understand?"

"I could never understand," I say. "You're sick."

"What if I kissed you, like back at the hotel?" he asks. "If I didn't slip up at the hotel, do you think we would've hooked up?"

"No," I shake my head. "We wouldn't."

"I kinda figured you were going to say that," he sighs.

"What now?" I ask.

"Well, I won't do anything until you wish you were dead," he laughs. "So let's see how long that'll take, or if it even happens at all."

"What if it doesn't happen?" I ask.

"Don't know," he shrugs. "Guess we'll just have to wait, I've got plenty of gas so we've got lots of time."

"You'll run out eventually," I say.

"Just shut up and let me think," he says. "I can't handle your voice more than what's needed."

Predictions anybody?

-Crouton