ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nine

Song: 505

By: Arctic Monkeys

Dedicated to: Tae, my bby, my wife. You are the one who stood by my side through it all. I love you and I should say those three words more often I know.

 I love you and I should say those three words more often I know

The sounds of squeaking swing sets overthrow the sound of the boys huffing and puffing

Meliana, Josie, Khloe, and I are sitting on the swings while we watch the boys play basketball. They seem to be having an amazing time from the looks of their red, angry faces.

I understand the whole frustration of wanting to play good but damn do boys take things next level. Mark has yelled at Elias about his footwork a couple of times and Easton keeps telling Tyler to watch his surroundings.

"Do we need to remind them it's just a park game?" Josie snorts next to me and we all laugh nodding our heads.

The only calm one seems to be, of course, Mr. Mauricio Reyes. Nothing about what the guys tell him is fazing him. He just stares at them bored and asks if they're done talking shit.

I'm not surprised that he's not fazed. Mauricio has always been laid back when it comes to games. He knows how badly the boys get riled up so someone needs to be in control of themselves in case a fight starts.

"So, the elephant in the park. Why isn't Easton coming to the club tonight?" Meliana quickly says and I snap my head over to her. She gives me a knowing look which makes me sigh in defeat.

"He's going out with his other girlfriend," I roll my eyes and kick the sand located under me. I can see Josie shake her head at this and Khloe is oddly quiet. Normally, both girls always say something about Easton and me dating.

The subject is dropped after.

Josie tilts her head to the side and I raise an eyebrow at her.