Chapter 79

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I paced the living room after calling Diamond for what seems like the 100th time.

Lauryn and I just got back from Maui this morning and I'd been calling D ever since we landed so I can get Bray but she wasn't answering.

And now her phone is just going straight to voicemail.

"Yo what the FUCK!" I yelled in frustration while hanging up as I listened to her voicemail.

Xi had said since the day she called me she still hadn't gotten in contact with her either.

I was starting to get worried because there isn't a reason why she shouldn't be answering and knowing Diamond this was on purpose because I know nothing was wrong.

"Baby just c-"

"Calm down? You want me to calm down when that bitch got my daughter and went MIA on everybody? Fuck being calm." I yelled as Lauryn sat on the couch.

I know I probably caught her off guard but it's no way I can be calm at a time like this.

"You want to go over there?" Dread asked as I nodded.

"Yeah let's go." I said while grabbing my keys.

Lauryn popped up from the couch before walking over to me and grabbing my wrist, "I know you don't want to hear this but I'm sure Bray is fine, okay? I can call the police and try and let them know what's going on to see if there's anything that they can do."

I gave her a short kiss before looking at her and nodding, "Thank you, I'll let you know if we find them or some shit."

"Okay, please be safe." she said.

I said okay before going to my Rolls Royce with Dread, Mike and Zay.

After starting my car I tried to call her one more time and still was greeted with just her voicemail making me groan.

"You don't think she'd do no stupid shit for some get back, do you?" Mike asked from behind me as I pulled out of my garage.

I shrugged, "I wouldn't even put it past her honestly. Knowing her she'd do anything to get me tight especially since Lauryn and I just got married."

I should have listened to Lauryn and let Bray stay with Xi or somebody else.

I don't know why I even thought to trust her with Bray after I just got married.

After driving for 20 minutes to her house I hopped out of the car and jogged to her door before ringing the doorbell like crazy.

I stood back and waited to hear something or for her to come to the door but nothing ever happened.

Walking over to her front window I looked in and tried to look through the blinds but I didn't see or hear anyone in there.

Maybe they at a friend's house and her phone died.

That sounds mad dumb.

Don't even make sense.

She couldn't have ran off with my child I just know she wasn't that fucking dumb.