⚡️18⚡️

Aisha woke up in her bed with a envelop by her side with Klaus name on it.

Aisha opened it and read the card. It was mostly him saying that he wished she would've came and how sorry he is and how she could visit anytime she wanted.

Aisha rolled her eyes before getting out of bed and got right into the shower.

She started her morning routine with loud music blaring in her speakers. Tee, K, Bernice, and Trina all smiled before walking out the door.

" She's backkkkk.", Trina said laughing making the others laugh while getting into the cars and driving away.

Aisha washed up and kept thinking about her actions yesterday. Was they too extra or just right? She may never know.

Once Aisha was done with her morning routine, she plugged her little crinkles up into the wall before going into her closet picking out something to wear.

Aisha picked out a one shoulder yellow top with low rise- leather black pants and yellow open toed heels.

Aisha looked at her outfit and lotion herself up and put on her deodorant.

She put on her outfit and then walked to put her make up on. She wanted to switch up the flow and put her makeup on first.

She wanted yellow eyeshadow natural look and so she did. It took some time but she did it.

Once she was done, she part her hair into little chunks before crimping it.

About an hour later, when she was done crimping her hair, she brush it out a little bit before putting it in a up down ponytail. After that she laid her edges and put more lipgloss on.

Aisha grabbed her phone and wallet before grabbing her yellow square glasses and putting them on heading out the door but not before unplugging the crinkles.

Aisha got into her truck and drove to her boys house.
________________§___________________

Aisha got to the Salvatore mansions walking straight in yelling, " I'm Home!"

Stefan and Damon Were downstairs smiling from ear to ear when they heard her voice.

" Where y'all at? Fine I'll go to Damon's room and lay down.", Aisha says still yelling and walking up the stairs but Damon stopped her.

" Hello blueberry storm. You don't have a phone, do you?", Damon says as she laughed walking into their kitchen and getting some chips out the cabinet.

It was lays but barbecue so she still ate them.

" I do just don't answer it.", Aisha says matching his energy.

Aisha walked back to the front to see Caroline walking out, " Aisha! I'm so glad you're back."

Aisha smiled, " Are you? Are you really?"

Caroline didn't say anything just walked out. Damon looked at Aisha as she shrugged, " I was just playing with her but okay. What happened here?"

" Nothing really just Elena not turning her switch back on.", Damon said as he moved stuff around and put a chair in the middle.

" What are y'all going to electrocute her or set her on fire. If so I'm watching or maybe help y'all.", Aisha says smiling.

Damon chuckled, " No, Aisha we're not doing any of that."

Aisha sat down on the couch putting her legs up relaxing before Elena was being dragged in by Stefan over his shoulders and put into the chair.

Aisha enjoyed Elena desiccating in front of her more than she should have.