2: Kuroken- Twitch Tensions

Kuroken- Twitch Tensions
Where Kenma gets stuck
in internet drama and
has an anxiety attack
live and Kuroo has to
come to his assistance.

Wrd count: 1.8k

TW: Anxiety attack//People suck on internet//Kuroo knows him so well// I'm bad at writing// For a prompt on amino

"Why'd you try to do the stream if you knew you were stressed about the comments?"

"Because people depend on me to do them."
----------

Pro gamer Kenma Kozume, more famously known as ApplePi through the internet, is one of the most well-known youtubers out there. The fact that he could play games like Resident Evil 7 one day with minimal reaction and Animal Crossing New Horizons the next seemed very interesting to people. While he might have just started his channel at the age of 19 after high school, he slowly gained a lot of attention. As he grew, so did his channel with him recently gaining about 1 million subscribers on Youtube and 905k on Twitch. And so, he recently decided to do a (highly requested) Draw-My-Life video to celebrate and as a thank you.

In this video, he talked about all the basics and a bit more. Where and when he was born, how he played volleyball throughout high school, what he does for a living, how we met some of his best friends and his dumb loving boyfriend, Kuroo Tetsuro. He's posted about him a few times but never publicly said a lot about him. So a lot of people were especially excited to meet the reason behind some of Kenma's most well known tweets, like his "Who the fuck buys a chemistry joke book just because" followed with "I hate it here. He walked in and told me 'I love gold minus the a' and left." But besides Kuroo, a lot of people were very excited to learn more about their favorite gamer. So of course, there was a lot of good feedback and reactions from the video. However just like normal, people had to find something wrong for no reason because that's just how some people live life.

After uploading the video, there were a lot of comments congratulating him for hitting that milestone and some of his usual comments. However this time, there seemed to be a lot more hate comments. These all came because of him admitting to the many things he does besides being a content creator, such as being a CEO and a university student. Reading through some of them, he saw a lot of comments to the likes of "You're just ungrateful", "You don't need that many jobs", or "You're just greedy. Let somebody else get a chance". However being a popular creator, he has learned to ignore a lot of those comments. Little did he know that it would just get worse without being addressed.

Kenma had gone along with his usual Friday routine; wake up, eat breakfast, get dressed, reluctantly check his emails

Kenma had gone along with his usual Friday routine; wake up, eat breakfast, get dressed, reluctantly check his emails. Normally, he wouldn't have much in his email but today there was a surprise waiting for him. He had applied for a Twitch Partnership and they finally accepted today. As one would expect, he was excited and happy. So we sent out a quick tweet before going to finish a few other things. He went on to edit a video then got ready for his stream. After he was sure he was ready to start streaming, he yelled to Kuroo that he was heading to stream and went to his game room.