4

𝗡𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲| 𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟰𝗽𝗺

"You and elmo so toxic." I said chuckling as I applied lip gloss to my lips.

"Nah cause he be having me fucked up, talmbout some "wHy yOu neEd mY pasSwoRds?" As if I was really asking him" zenaida said typing away on her phone.

"If you say so.." I trailed off looking down at my phone as Instagram notifications came through.

"It's Elmo homeboy following me and liking 3 of my posts, if he wanna be seen he needa say dat." I said following back.

"Who Donovan?" Zenaida asked peeking over my shoulder.

"No his name slick.. Elmo was like he wanted to get put on or sum but he not allat.." I said turning my head to the side looking at the boy pictures.

slixkRu

Liked by • blokkboyel and 667 others

slixkRu life of da party ...

imgdono new ixe👀?
↪️ slixkRu @imgdono know da vibes 🤣

Glizzyru 〽️obsta 🧟‍♂️
↪️ slixkRu @glizzyru insane wit it👺

View more comments

"I mean slick not that bad.. it's the teeth fa me tho." She said putting her attention back on her phone.

"Me and him can be friends." I said clicking off his page shutting my phone back.

"If you saving yo self for Johnathan yt ass just say that.."

"I'm not." I frowned playing with my nails, " I mean he's just my first everything you know? He may be white but he-" I started but she cut me off.

"He's abusive and manipulative, no different from a black boy with the same ways." She said waving me off, "I still can't believe you putting up with his white ass."

"Okay but he's been through a lot.." I mumbled tossing my head back.

"And that makes it better right? Stop tryna justify his actions and move on. You've been through I'm pretty sure worse and you aren't beating on him or manipulating him into staying are you?"

"You just be sounding dumb when it comes to this boy." She continued shaking her head.

"Well let me sound dumb.." I said and she shook her head again.