⋆⋅ twenty-five ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 25
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝
Tw: weed

RanbooLive: QUACKITY WHY ARE YOU DOWN THERE WHAT

"DON'T WORRY RANBOO IM TAKING CARE OF IT" Alex yelled to the window. A couple seconds later, a thumbs up popped up from behind the curtain.

"we don't need to be taken care of QUACKITY" Wilbur explained.

"YES, BUT YOU ALL ARE—LITERALLY ON PHILS STREAM EMBARRISING YOURSELVES" Quackity laughing harder than before, started walking towards Tommy who had the phone, which was the device connected to the discord call.

"hand it over" Alex stood in front of Tommy ushering his hand in front of the phone.
Tommy simply shook his head slowly with wide eyes.

"at least mute it for a sec—please" Alex actually looked desperate. So tommy held the same rebellious expression and lifted his finger to mute the call.

"thank you—" he paused to double check Tommy had actually pressed the mute button.

"ok first of all you ALLL know that this is a horrible way of coping" he waved his finger around at the group.

"Wilbur you are literally the oldest person here I expected better of you!" Alex ran his fingers through his hair. And that's when I noticed,

"OH MY GOSH ALEX YOU DON'T HAVE A HAT ON" I gasped.

"WELL WHEN YOU WAKE ME UP AT 3 IN THE MORNING FROM YOU LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT COMITTING UNDERAGE DRUG USSAGE IN FRONT OF 40 THOUSAND PEOPLE I DON'T NECASSARILLY HAVE THE TIME TO GET A BEANIE ON OK?" He chuckled lightly after he ranting.

"well I mean her parents are possibly like dead or something so that's a reasonable excuse—" Dream talked for the first time in a while, I forgot he was even here. He still sat in his sunglasses, silently thinking to himself.

"facts" I pointed over to dream.

"oh my gosh you guys are—"

"crazy. Phil already said that" tubbo grinned sheepishly.

"to be fair—tommy did last a long time before taking a hit—like he went all dadinnit on us for a while" Wilbur chuckled, and I whispered

"dadinnit, dadinnit, dadinnit" silently clasping my hands together, I looked over at Tommy, who was feverishly typing onto the phone, glancing up every couple seconds to make sure Alex wouldn't catch him. I looked over at the laptop which still had Phil's stream up, Discord was still up, but you could see Tommy's messages in the chat.

Tommy
Halp
Big q is anngwy
Big q with not brim

Phil
Anngwy?

Tommy
All men do is eat hot chip and yell
Poggers

I slowly turned my gaze over to Tommy, who was stifling a laugh, thinking this was the funniest conversation ever. I gave him a wide-eyed grin, and he gave one back before typing again

Tommy
Me and Molly be smiling
Molly is Poggers

Phil
👍

I had completely zoned out on Alex's lecture,
"—with that said—I'll stay awake with you—as long as you come inside because I don't know how you don't have hypothermia from staying out here" he rubbed his hands together trying to get some warmth into them. Me and Wilbur had taken one last puff of the almost gone joint before throwing it into the nearly died out embers.

As I shut the door behind me, Tubbo practically ran for the kitchen.

"tubbo with munchies what will he do" I watched as he opened the fridge with an exhilarating amount of force.

"ooh me want food too" Dream power walked in the same direction (almost running straight into the wall)

"oh my gosh you guys are literal toddlers" Alex was thoroughly annoyed.

"haha Molly is toddler el oh el" Tommy fell onto the couch as he said so.

"stfu before I punt your ass straight to mars you ugly ass mother trucker, I won't hesitate to curb stomp you and your family so much it'll hurt your ancestors you better be grateful I don't crack your back like a glowstick right now especially with that gremlin posture because i literally hold
so much power you don't even know" I spat all in one breath and finished with a menacing laugh.

"well you're the one who kissed me" Tommy bobbed his head with every word tauntingly, obviously forgetting that Quackity and Wilbur were sitting right in front of us.

"did I hear that right?" Wilbur's bloodshot eyes were almost popping out of his head, as he stifled a wheeze. Quackity looked the same.

"THOMAS" I realized what he just said and put a hand to my mouth.

"its trueeeeee" Tommy sang, standing up and walking into the kitchen, not caring about the short conversation he just had.

"WHATDIDHESAY?" Quackity had looked as if he was holding his breath.

"I must be john cause I haven't Cena thing" I shrugged, trying to change the subject.

a/n: so sorry for the short chapter tonight you lovely lot :( i was very very busy watching the karaoke stream love you all and here's some more memes bc i have no life 🕺💃🕺💃🕺

a/n: so sorry for the short chapter tonight you lovely lot :(  i was very very busy watching the karaoke stream love you all and here's some more memes bc i have no life 🕺💃🕺💃🕺

yes

yes