CHAPTER 33

It was another Friday it means it's the end of the week, everyone was amused with Lyra's newly found personality, Lyra heard stories, gossips to be exact, but she let them be.

She was heading to Dumbledore's office when he saw the trio near by.

"Ly, I think no one's going to show up" Harry said when she neared them.

"They'll show up, and when they do I promise you, We'll both teach them" Lyra said, and Harry smiled.

"Ever since we came back I haven't called you Marlene" Harry said with a chuckle.

"And I haven't called you James" Lyra said, and they both laughed.

"I gotta go, Dumbledore's giving back my glasses", Lyra said with a smile, and The trio let her go.

As she went to Dumbledore's office she opened the door and sat at the chair by the table.

"Ms. Black here are your glasses, I'm sure they'll work" The Headmaster said with a smile.

"Ms. Black, I want you to get ready for something" Dumbledore said, and Lyra looked at him curiously.

"When the time comes you'll need to leave" He said with a smile and Lyra understood him.

"I will Professor" Lyra said and left, as she was going to the Great Hall, The twins put an arm around her, directing her to an abandoned Classroom.

"What are we doing here?" Lyra asked and the two had smirks.

"Well we we're wondering if you want to pull a prank" George said.

"Another one? On who?" Lyra asked matching their grins.

"Peeves would do" Fred said with a laugh, pointing at the poltergeist who was eavesdropping at their conversation.

"Good day icky students" He said with a smirk.

"Whatever you say Peeves" They said walking out.

As they were walking out the twins were trying to make Lyra laugh, these oast few day she was always like this, and when they did, Lyra had a real smile on his face.

"Ok I get it, but what's your plan? We turned Mrs. Norris pink, what are we going to do? Hang her upside down?" Lyra jokingly asked, and the twins cracked a smile.

"Perfect!" The twins said in unison.

"But how are we going to do that?" Fred said stopping for a moment.

"That's your problem not mine" Lyra said walking ahead, and the twins ran to catch up to her.

"Well this is new" George said with a smirk.

"Just want a change" Lyra said and the twins rolled their eyes, at the girl.

The three of them walked back to their Common room, they were talking when Draco pulled Lyra again.

"We never get to talk privately, so I pulled you out" Draco said sitting at the side.

"Yeah, what are you supposed to tell me anyways?" Lyra asked.

"I know the reason why Parkinson, and Zabini kept on bothering us" He said.

"Dad told them to persuade me on joining them, but I want a different path in life" Draco continued and Lyra smiled.

"I'll rip their heads off if they're still going to bother us" Lyra said with a psychotic grin.

"Are you fine?" Draco asked laughing at her, Lyra rolled her eyes and looked at Draco once more.

"Yeah, I just have a lot in mind, if you're forgetting me and my Dad argued again" Lyra said, and Draco chuckled, he already heard this a couple times already.

"You'll get back, don't worry" Draco said, and they bid goodbye.

"Well I'll see you on the D.A. meeting" Lyra said, and Draco smiled before they parted.

———

Another week was done for the students of Hogwarts, and that also means Hogsmeade.

As the five were walking on a path far from Hogsmeade all of them were curious on where, Hermione was bringing them.

"Seriously Hermione where are you taking us?" Ron asked the bushy haired girl in front of them.

"Just follow me, we need to go somewhere far, so that others won't know" Hermione said, the three gave eachother looks, but followed her anyways.

As they passed a lot of shops, Hermione finally came to a halt, she opened the door of an old pub, and went inside, and the three followed her.

"Well this is a lovely place" Lyra said sarcastically, and Harry sniggered.

"It's the only place I can find far from Hogsmeade" Hermione said, and Lyra gave her a smile.

"Don't worry, it's fine" Lyra said, and Hermione smiled, Lyra saw that Draco was staring at the girl, so she nudge him, and smirked, Draco scowled at her, and Lyra chuckled at him.

"This is better than not having a place" Harry said, and they agreed.

A few minutes had passed, and they heard a knock, Ron stood up and opened the door, he saw a lot of people waiting for them, He let them in, there were Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs.

"It's good to see all of you" Harry started looking at Lyra.

"I think we all know why we're here, we don't learn anything on our DADA class, and we're here to teach you, only if you want to, you can join us, you can join Dumbledore's Army", Lyra said confidently, putting a piece of parchment and a quill with ink down.

They waited for someone to come up and write their names, but no one did, with a sigh Lyra was going to speak when Ginny went in and signed, after that a lot followed.

"Well here's where it gets difficult", Lyra said.

"We don't have a room yet, and it would be nice if you can help us find one, so that we can start" Harry said, and the students nodded, with that they ended their first meet up.

———

:)