To the pole it goes

Y/n's pov

"I'm back!" I call out walking inside.

The park was not an hour away, it was two, and I was running. Really if I had left when we first told me to, there no way I would've been able to outrun him, and even then it was still kinda far. It's like five am, and the dark just added to my paranoia.

"Wakatoshi!" I call out walking into his room, flicking on the lights. "I'm home, did you miss me?"

"Y/n?" he says slowly sitting up, yeah he's probably tired.

"Y/n!" Tendo basically yells springing up from the bed. "You're back!"

"Yeah, I'm back," I say turning away. "What about it?"

"You're smoking," Wakatoshi says. "Stop that."

"Don't tell me what to do," I say. "You're not my dad."

"Put out the cigarette now," he says. "You know better than that."

"No," I say before taking a long drag.

"Now," he says standing up, so he can tower over me. "Give it to me or-"

I cut him off by blowing the smoke into his face. "Or what?"

"What's wrong with you?" he asks. "Put it out now."

"Y/n, you should smoke in the house," Tendo says. "Go outside."

"She should not be smoking at all," he says. "Put it out then go to your room, right now."

"I'll be in the living room," I say ignoring his request. "Actually no, I'm going to the kitchen, I didn't get to eat all my food last night."

"Y/n put out the cigarette," he says. "You are not old enough, and it's not healthy."

"It's funny because you think I care," I say pulling out a container of rice. "Oh and happy valentine's day, sorry to crash the party."

"Y/n, where have you been?" Tendo asks. "You look terrible, no offence."

"Oh none taken," I say. "But I just went on a really long jog, so I'm a bit sweaty right now."

"You're grounded," Wakatoshi says. "For the rest of your life."

"Oh I'm so scared," I say sarcastically. "You're pretty shitty you know that? You couldn't even find me, I was gone for over a month."

"You're acting like a child," he says.

"No, I don't think I am," I say taking another drag. "If I was, I'd be lying in some ditch right now waiting for someone to come and rescue me."

"Where was that guy you were staying with?" he asks.

"Gone," I shrug. "He left."

"Put out the cigarette," he repeats again.

Does this guys not get it?

"I don't have to listen to you," I say as I light another one with the ember of the first. "Okay, so what did I miss."

"Drop the cigarette," he says grabbing my wrist. "They'll make you sick."

"Don't touch me," I say getting out of his grip. "You are the least intimidating person now, stop treating me like a little kid."

"Then stop acting like one," he says.

"I'm not," I say eating some rice. "You basically said that I couldn't do anything without you, but look at me now."

"Exactly, look at yourself," he says. "You're a mess."

"I don't care," I say. "It's not like you're going to do anything to me."

"I'll take away your phone," he threatens.

"Oh, yeah," I nod my head. "It's broken, guess I'll have to get another."

"How did you break it?" he asks.

"Don't know, water damage probably," I say. "God this rice is so gross."

"What did you do while you were off?" he asks.

"I wasn't doing anything but honestly I wish I didn't come back," I say. "Being out there was far more entertaining than this."

"So you're not going to tell me?" he asks.

"Ew, why would I tell you?" I ask. "You've been a cock sucker towards me this whole time."

"Let's not have another fight here," Tendo says. "We're all back together, let's have a tea party or something."

"I'm only back here because I ran out of money," I say.

Lol, that's a lie,

"I'll be back," he says grabbing his car keys. "Please don't let her leave."

"I wouldn't dream of it," Tendo smiles.

"I'm going to my room," I say. "Get some food while your gone, make yourself useful at least."

"Stop with the attitude," he says before leaving.

Final exams are racist.

-Crouton