Chapter 1 : Escape Kamino

The Clone War has Begun.

The first Shipments of  Clone Troopers Aka CTs were going to Battle.
As They have been bred for War, to die for the Republic.

On Kamino, Where the Home of the Clones, Tipoca City is where the Newly Clones are training Until their Graduation to go join their Brothers on the front lines.

Jedi Master Shaak Ti has been watching the Clones Progress of their training as Clone 99 always supported his Brothers.

For This Story starts with an Young Clone who looks like at the age of 16, He was CT-1414, As He was With the Other Cadets heading back to The Bunkers after a long day of rest.

CT-1414 has been thinking about the War Lately, Paranoid at first, But getting really concern with each thought of it. Sure, He was bred for War along side with his Brothers, But...... Deep down in his gut, He didn't really want to fight in a Battle against Droids.

CT-1414 shakes this off as He once mention about it to One of his Brothers who immediately told him not to mention it in front of the Others or The Kaminoans either.

CT-1414 had a Great Friendship with Clone 99, Always using his spare time to help the Clone on his duties around.

Feeling like 99 was the only he had for someone to support him.
CT-1414 knew he stand out alone as He want more in life then being a Soldier for the Republic.

That Night later . . . . .

CT-1414 waited for The Others To go to sleep as He Make sure of it by listening closely as The Final sleeping capsule closed.

CT-1414 Quietly climbed out of his pod, He climbed down the ladder and Headed quietly to his personal Locker and Pull out an Blaster about his sized and grab his bag and Quietly look around then Sneaky walk to the Exit.

CT-1414 poke his head outside the door and look around the Hallways as He gulp, Thinking if this is a bad idea going AWOL.
Then CT-1414 take a deep breath and Made up his Mind with an Hard Glare.

CT-1414 Began Walking through the White Hallways as His Goal was to sneak aboard a shuttle, or probably steal one if necessary. Even do he's not a  pilot but he could figure out right?.

CT-1414 First sneak in the Medical Development, Hoping to Find an injection or any some kind of research to help him grow Normally like a kid would grow regularly.

CT-1414 look through the room and the Compartments, Rushing through the place, Datapads, as He Founded an Document on a Datapad Stating:

"This Injection was stated Classified by Nala Se: " According to one of  The Gentics Modifications called age acceleration, It can Be Removed or specifically Terminated which will allow any Clone to Grow Regular like a Person can, This Product was ordered to be kept Secret by The Prime Minister Himself".

CT-1414 smirked in Victory as He Look up and see it The injection labeled "De- Acceleration" was in an glass Container.

CT-1414 grabs his Blaster and Use it to smash the Glass as Alarms went off as Red Light Flashes. CT-1414 Panicked and Grab the Injection and Runs out immediately.

"Attention! Security breach at The Medical Research Department! Red alert! I repeat Red Alert!" A Voice announced through the Facility Speakers.

CT-1414 Runs And Kept on Running as He Pass by some Of his Senior Brothers.

"Hey! Stop!" Shouted one of his Old Brothers, "We got a Runner!" "Stop him!".

CT-1414 Kept on running for his life as He try to remember which direction to go, Then He Run to the left, Right, Left, right to get them off his trail.

'why did I think of this?!' CT-1414 thought as He Kept on running for his Life, While He Spotted Nala Se He gulped as He Grit his teeth hard and Charge Foward at her.

"CT-1414! I order you to-" before Nala Se could even finish her sentence. CT-1414 Hit Her hard enough to knock her to the ground then He kept on running.

"Ughh!?!" Nala Se Shrieked in Rage. "Attention! Clone CT-1414 gone Rogue I repeat Gone Rogue . . . " Nala Se said venomously to her Comm.

CT-1414 Runs and Turns to his left as He accidentally enters an Landon Platform with A Nu-Class transport Shuttle .

Two Clones Troopers Guards it as They talk among themselves.
"Hey . . . Remember training practice?" Clone 1 said.
"Oh yeah! Hahaha.... I missed that" Clone 2 Chuckles.

CT-1414 loaded and set his Blaster to Stun as both of the Clones heard it.

"Hey! You! You not support to be-" Clone 1 Was interrupted by Him being Stunned to Unconscious by CT-1414 Blaster.
"HEY HEY Don't move-" But The other Clone was Shot Unconscious by CT-1414 also.

CT-1414 run past the Unconscious bodies as he silently apologize for this.  he entered the The shuttle and Sit in the Pilot seat.

[With Master Shaak Ti]

Master jedi Shaak Ti Walking along the Hallways Until She stops as couple of Clones with Blasters were Running to Somewhere.

"What's happening?" Shaak Ti asked an Clone.
"Sir! We got a Rogue brother on the loose, He's is accused of Attacking Nala Se and Stealing something Classified, We about to corner him!" The Clone said.

Shaak Ti frowned at hearing this. A Rogue Clone? Now that's something she hadn't seen since Coming here on Kamino. This was the first time actually this might have happened then.

"Show me " Shaak Ti Demanded.

_______________________________________________________________________

CT-1414 Finally figured out of Closing the Shuttle Entrance as He Activate the shuttle as it slowly fly off the ground.

CT-1414 smirks in Victory. 'goodbye Kamino! And hello Freedom!' he thought in Relief as He was about to piloted the shuttle to the atmosphere until The shuttle stops as it struggles to Move.
CT-1414 looks in confusion at this.

Shaak Ti and Couple Of Clones including Nala Se were on the landing platform as Shaak Ti Uses the Force to stop the shuttle in Mid air while she struggles to hold on.

CT-1414 Boosts the Shuttle Engines to full speed as he grits his Teeth in frustration.

"I-i can't hold on much lon-" Shaak Ti didn't finish her sentence as she groans Tiredly as She let the shuttle go while they watch it leave the Planet.

_______________________________________________________________________

CT-1414 Cheered Loudly as he laugh in Victory. "Take that Kaminoan! I'm Finally Free! Haha! " He shouted.

Until He Saw Republic X-wings headed his Way. 'kriff!' he thought as He Activate the Shuttle hyperdrive as He's about to enter in Hyperspace.

X-wing One Shoot at the Shuttle couple of times and then it was too late as it was already entered Hyperspace.

To this day, it will be the first Clone who gone Rogue in History.

To be continued. . .