𝟓𝟑'

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"look imma need you ta use that big ass head a yours, i'm payin ya'll all this damn and ya'll fuckin around. do the shit right or imma find somebody else." wiz said to one of the men helping decorate the dining room.

"yes sir." the man nodded stiffly before going to help the rest of the team.

wiz shook his head in frustration as he walked over to whitley and sam who were talking to by the island.

"how's it going?" whitley asked.

"they finna piss me all the way off." wiz told her.

"well you're the one who decided on what to do last minute, it's two days until troy's birthday and you wanna do all this now instead of last week like we been tellin you." she said and crossed her arms.

"exactly so don't be all pissy bout it." sam cosigned.

"watch yo mouth cause the last thing i need is yo granny comin at my head fa yo lil ass." he told sam.

"pissy ain't a curse word." she said looking at him dumbfounded.

"oh baby yes it is, well not to us but to older folk? anything is a curse word." whitley told her and she slouched her shoulders.

"anyways what is there left to do?" whitley questioned.

"nothin really cause tootie nem pick up the cake the day of, we come hea fa final touch ups, and that's all." wiz listed off as he tried to remember everything.

"you forgettin somethin." sam said and he looked at her.

"a baby," she grinned which made whitley laughed.

"i'm not even finna have this conversation witchu." wiz said and mushed her head.

"why won't ya'll just give me a niece alreadyyyy?" she whined.

"no means no," wiz said with a straight.

"you and troy would make cute babies." whitley said with a smile.

"exactly! like one more won't hurt," sam said.

"you got baby money? no? ain't think so, next." wiz walked off and sam frowned.