Chapter 33: Save the Planet

Chapter 33: Save the planet

ELLA'S POV

As expected after our breakfast at the hotel paparazzi was waiting outside the hotel. Fortunately the MIB is waiting outside the hotel to ward them off.

I was worried for a second because I know that they will take a picture and post it online and people will judge me but I realize they can do or say whatever they want because in the end I only care what Gideon thinks.

Gideon also assures me that my face will not be plastered on the tabloids because he has connections whatever that "connections" means.

We stop at IKEA to buy some mattresses for the shelter. Since my savings is with me already why not.

I buy 20 pieces of single matresses and some cleaning supplies for the shelter. Gideon was only following me and he is the one who is asking the sales person on where I can buy the things I need.
The voice of all the sales person we talk are shaking. Even if Gideon was wearing casual clothes he is still intimidating.

We roam IKEA for I don't know how long. I just admire all the different furnitures and unique light fixtures.

When we went to the cashier I know that he will insist on paying it but I glare at him to stop him from saying anything.

I paid the cashier from my stash of money that I place - ehem -on my bra of course. I can feel that the man beside me will start to nag again. I sometimes think he is the woman in this relationship.

I ignore his glare from my side until we went back to the car. Once I am settled I immediately kiss him on his lips to stop him from nagging.

He shuts up immediately.

So that is the solution. Kiss him to prevent further complications. Good to know.

I loop my right arm to his left arm and lean my head to his shoulder.

I'll just rest my eyes since I woke up early this morning.

I woke up suddenly when I feel the jarring halt of the car.
"Didn't I told you to drive slowly Liam?"

"I am sorry sir."

"You can sleep more love. We will eat later."

I become suddenly awake.

You just ate 2 hours ago Ella.

That is Breakfast now it is lunch.
So shut it.

"Eat later? No sir. You are very wrong. We should not delay eating our meal." I unbuckle my seat belt and did not wait for Gideon to open my side.

Delay eating just to sleep?Letting the meal get cold so that I can sleep? Tsk. What at propestorous thought. Food is life Gideon!

I walk inside the house and go straight to the dining room.

As soon as I sit down on my seat the maid laid out a whole roasted chicken, some mash potato, salad, there is also chocolate muffins and a pitcher of sweet tea, lemonade and water.