Chapter 29

"Your highness"

Your highness...?

You blinked your eyes, trying to process what he said. What did he mean by that? Did you hear that right? Why is he kneeling for him? Does that mean is Jin a royalty?

"Stand up"Jin commanded and the guy stood up.

"I thought about it yesterday. I already broke a rule that I'm not allowed to be caught but you already did so why not break more rules?"Jin said, smiling.

"Introduce yourself"Jin told the guy.

"I'm Taehyung"he stated, looking at you. His gaze really hits you. It's like he's staring right through your soul.

"H-hi"you greeted. He raised an eyebrow to you before he turned to look at Jin again. You are so confused about what is happening now. You don't understand anything.

"You still didn't tell her what you are?"Taehyung asked Jin in which he shook his head in response. You look like a lost puppy right now, staring at the two of them innocently.

"But what if she's mistreating you, your highness? I won't allow that "you heard Taehyung whisper.

"How many times do I have to tell you to just call me 'Jin' when we're not in the palace?"Jin laughed. You gulped nervously not knowing what to do.

"Y/n, go downstairs. Both of us have something important to discuss. Also, I have visitors so don't be surprised"Jin stated. You quickly nod your head and went downstairs to your living room.

You walked towards your fridge and took out a pitcher, pouring some cold water to your glass to clear your mind about what's happening. After pouring it, you started to drink the water. You suddenly spilled the water on your mouth when you saw the banana milk guy on your kitchen.

"W-what are you doing here?"you asked nervously. He raised both of his hands.

"My name is Jungkook and I'm not here to bring you any harm"he stated, trying to calm you.

"What? I'm confused"you said.

"I know. Let's talk about it, I'll explain things to you"he said as he sat on your couch and he patted the space beside him, telling you to sit.

---

"He's a what!?"you exclaimed.

"You heard that right"he chuckled.

You shut your eyes as you remembered the things you did to Jin. You let him do your household chores all the time, which includes cleaning your bathroom and anything else. You even slapped his arms playfully quite often. You even got mad and raised your voice at him before. You made him feel offended sometimes.

All this time, I've been living with a prince? Am I going to be punished for the things I did?

"He's not that kind of prince you think. He's very kind actually. He is so humble about his position"Jungkook said, noticing your worried face. You bit your lip nervously.

How am I supposed to face him now?

"I assume you are a merman as well"you spoke.

"Used to be"he corrected, making you look at him with a confused expression.

"I turned into a human permanently because I wanted to"he added.

"Why?"

"Because he likes that one singer he knows he can't be with"someone answered causing you to gasp as you held your chest, freaking you out. You didn't notice him earlier but a man is lying down on the floor with his arms and legs wide open.