warning

✥ The Sinner & His Sin ✥ The Zigors were known to run their multi billionaire empire, but the man who cleaned up well in his fancy suits was known better

The Zigors were known to run their multi billionaire empire, but the man who cleaned up well in his fancy suits was known better. Known as a cruel fighter in the darkest parts of the night, Sin Zigor is anything but a dream.

Sapphira Yurik, is given the task to seduce her way into the brutal man's heart to reveal his darkest secrets, but she is quick to find out that he was going to play her own game in the cruelest way possible. He was going to mark her as his.

Worst of them all, Sin never gives back what he takes and the sapphire eyed beauty is no exception.
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
"I will mark my territory so brutally that any man would be afraid to trespass Sapphira." He reminded her as his fingers raked on the surface of her bare body.

"I'm not yours to mark Sin."

_

_

C O P Y R I G H T S ©

All rights are reserved. This story may not be copied, recreated, or translated in any form or shape. None of the images used throughout the story may be used without author's prior notice. Please remembering any of the work created on my account if copied will be taken legal action against. If any work is found on this platform that belongs to me legally and is illegally copied please let me know on my author email eroticairisgrace@gmail.com.

_

W A R N I N G

This story will be heavily containing dark themes which may not be suitable to those who are not into explicit details. It will be toxic and sexually mature.

This story contains very explicit & mature language which includes swearing and sexual frames. This story will be heavily induced with sex, violence, swearing, and dark romance.

reade-er /'rēder/
(n.) a person who reads or who is fond of reading.

All of you are readers which you could see the definition of on the top. Which means that you are here to read and read only. I would not tolerate any negative comments and/or negative activity. All positive outputs are more than welcome.

-

R O L E P L A Y

S I N  Z I G O R

S I N  Z I G O R

S A P P H I R A  Y U R I K

_

G R E E T I N G S

Hi, my name is Jazmine Iris Grace. I'm a high school student who enjoys writing. Most of us authors on this platform don't get paid or are in any type of legal contract. This means that we write for our readers and for us. As an author who is still new to the process of learning in writing be sure to know authors are always a work in progress, so be sure to know what type of feedback you might be leaving. Please be feel good contact me with any concerns or even if you want to leave a quick message to me.

_

C O N T A C T I N F O R M A T I O N

author instagram | j_iris_grace

email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

twitter | eroticairis

facebook | jazmine iris grace

_

T H A N K Y O U

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy HIS SIN just as much as I loved printing it onto this platform. Make sure to check out the trailer above made by the gorgeous .

_

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!