Boys, eww

Ayla barged into her dorm to see her two best friends talking. She groaned in annoyance so they would know she was there.

"You good, Ayla?" Pansy asked.

"Boys are the worst. I try to make amends but no he has to be some petty little prick that seems to fucking hate me for some reason I don't know." She ranted. "I'm tryna be a good person here but no he's ruining fucking everything for me. And do NOT get me started on Astoria. The pick me girl never fucking stops. 'Hey Draco. You looked great at quidditch today.' like bitch he fell off his fucking broom. That's supposed to be great? Touching his arm and everything. Fluttering her little eyelashes at him. Bitch, what the fuck are you tryna do? Fly?" The two girls were dying of laughter.

"Damn." Blaise said at the doorframe. She sighed.

"How much of that did you hear?" She asked.

"Everything." She flopped on her bed and screamed into her pillow. "Aww, my poor bestie."

"Why don't you date Blaise?" Pansy said. Ayla jotted up and looked at Blaise. Blaise looked at Ayla and they started laughing. 

"Me? Date Blaise?" Ayla said then they started laughing even more.

"Pansy. Do you think that I'd be able to handle this bitch?" He asked. Ayla flipped him off and still with her giggles. "We're best friends and I can't even handle this girl. Let alone in a relationship."

"Can anyone handle Ayla? That's the question." Viola said.

"Oh fuck you."

"What about Mattheo Riddle?" He said in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up, Blaise."

"Y'all are like friends to strangers to enemies possibly to lovers." Vi said.

"He and I are not friends. He made that very clear." Astoria Greengrass entered their dorm unexpectedly and sat down next to Pansy.

"Oh my Merlin, are you like so excited for the quidditch game tomorrow? Draco is gonna do so good like he always does." She said. Ayla snickered.

"Who we versing?" Vi asked. Astoria rolled her eyes at Viola.

"Hufflepuff, Snape. How do you not know that?" She said in disgust.

"Sorry Greengrass that I'm not a quidditch fanatic." She said.

"Whatever. But I just know Draco's gonna catch the snitch tomorrow."

"Against who? Cedric Diggory? Yeah, no. Draco does not stand a chance." Ayla said.

B: Diggory? Fuck no!

D: Yep, she's your daughter.

B: Diggory's are a red flag. The pricks of Hufflepuff

L: Just because Amos cheated on you, does not mean his son's the same?

B: Children learn from their parents

J: Wouldn't Diggory have been married?

D: Exactly. So his mother would've gave him some common sense

Pansy and Viola smirked at her making her roll her eyes. "What? Draco is the shittiest seeker at Hogwarts. There's literally a list. First, there's Gryffindor with Harry." Receiving another smirk.

J: YEAH!!! Just like me

"Second, Hufflepuff with Cedric. Third, Ravenclaw with Cho Chang. Lastly, Slytherin with Draco."

"I mean, it's kinda true." Blaise said. Earning a dirty look by Greengrass.

"Draco is the hottest, fastest and the literal best seeker in all of Hogwarts. So, shut the fuck up." She yelled at them.

"Ok so get out." Pansy said.

"What?" Astoria said.

"Get your Draco obsessed ass out of our dorm! And stop talking about my boyfriend so go!" Pansy yelled. Astoria looked at Ayla for help.

"Bitch, you heard her." Ayla said watching the girl leave.