Bloopers and Outtakes

Garmadon was in his lair, having a meeting with the generals. He pacing from side-to-side, as he was talking, "I told everyone I was coming back with something big, something wicked, something with some pizzazz." He says gesturing jazzy hands at the last word. "General Number, give me some outtakes."

He presses the fire button and multiple generals are sent flying out of the volcano into the unknown that is already known.

...

The teen protagonists, [Name], Lloyd, Nya, Zane and Kai were in the school hallway, where Nya was on her motorcycle that somehow hasn't been taken away from her. "Who wants a ride to class?"

"Oh, that-that's alright, Nya. My locker's-" Lloyd declined.

"I'll join you then, Nya." [Name] shrugged and hopped up onto the motorcycle behind her.

"Actually, I-I'll join you guys, now..." Lloyd pipped in, jumping on behind [Name]. Nya pulls Kai and Zane onto the motorcycle, revving the engine up.

"Heads up!"

The motorcycle takes off leaving Zane and Kai, who just fell off the vehicle. Zane started twitching about, "Warning: something is wrong."

Some other people in the background were laughing as well at the sight.

...

It now cut to the scene of where the fired generals have been staying, after they got fired by Garmadon. The scene was quickly being prepared, as [Name] walked up to Lloyd.

"Hey, Lloyd."

"Oh, hey, [Name]. Do you need something?"

"Yeah, nothing much, but I just wanna say... Has anyone told you that you have amazing hair? I mean, like, I have cool hair, but yours is like a different breed."

"Oh, stop it." Lloyd bashfully blushes. [Name] keeps on complimenting his hair, which doesn't help his ever growing blush.

"How-how do you make your hair so perfect? I bet it's like, you wake up and it's all perfect. Please, tell me how." [Name] begged. I mean, who wouldn't want luscious gold locks of beautiful hair, like that?

"I just-wake up, and my mum cuts it, and-" Lloyd trailed off, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

[Name] nods in an understanding motion. "Really?"

"Yeah. You know, if you, um, aren't busy, maybe I can, um..." Lloyd trails on, twiddling his fingers and a red hue spreading to his cheeks and ears.

"You can, what?" [Name] urges him softly.

"If I can, ta-take you out t-to dinner sometime...? It's fine if you-you don't want to g-go with me..." Lloyd looks down in embarrassment.

"Sure! I'd love to go out to dinner with you, Lloyd. So, what time?"

"Is 7 okay with you? And I can pick you up. It's no biggie."

"Alright, 7 it is." [Name] nods. The bell then rings all of a sudden, which alerts a worker, who was asleep.

"Okay, here we go! Shooting! Thank you! Quiet, please!" The director yelled, holding a script in one of his hands.

"Well, time to get to it then." [Name] gave Lloyd a lopsided smile and running off to where she needs to be. But, she ran back to Lloyd, who looked at her in confusion.

[Name] then got on her tiptoes and gave Lloyd a quick peck on the cheek, which caused his whole face to go red. Lloyd then smiled goofily, falling backwards.