seven.

Flora. 

I'm just sitting down when Harry comes striding in, 9 'o' clock on the dot. He's scarily on time every day, and I'm expected to me to 8:55, so I'm there to put his coffee on his desk. I'm almost getting used to his imperative orders, and brisk manner. 

"Don't get too comfy" He snaps his fingers, wearing well tailored back suit and white shirt, the familiar scent of his cologne wafts past me. 

"Huh?" I say, standing up and following him through to his office where he has left the door right open. He picks up his coffee and I stand in the door way. 

"We're going to a meeting" He says, collecting his macbook from his desk. 

"Oh.." I frown, he usually goes himself, disappearing for an hour or two. 

"Come on, princess" He says, his frown intense as he searches through a stack of papers with quick deft movements. Everything he does he seems tense, I can't picture him relaxing, if I'm honest. I go to collect my jacket and bag, shrugging it on quickly. 

I've never walked with Harry but as he strides across the office I have to run a little in my heels to keep up, I feel like people are watching as we leave, I've not breathed a word about the way he treats me or his nickname for me, I don't want anyone to know. 

The lift doors close and I look into the mirror, I can't help but let my gaze flicker to him and notice he's looking at me in the mirror too, I blush. 

"Where are we going, boss?" I ask, quietly, wanting to distract from my crimson cheeks. 

"You ask way too many questions, princess" He says, his tone low. I stare at my feet now instead,  the name he's adopted for me in private makes me squirm a little, but I don't hate it. I know it's not right for him to call me that. As we reach the lobby I notice Niall, Harry's accountant, talking to Amber and another girl, his hand gestures wild as usual, hair looking as if he just got out of bed. Harry heads that way. 

"Do some fucking work, Horan" Harry says, just loud enough for Niall to hear. He wheels round, his smile stretching even further at the sight of his serious friend.

"Morning Harry! Morning, Flora" He chuckles, giving me a wave and Harry gives him daggers, not stopping or slowing his pace as he strides through the double doors. There's a black mercedes S-class parked on the doubles yellow lines right outside. The driver is wearing full chauffeur attire, and is a man of about sixty, who opens the back door as he see's me and Harry coming. 

"Morning, Glenn" Harry nods formally at the man. 

"Good Morning Mr.Styles" Glenn replies with a friendly smile, aimed at me too as Harry gestures for me to climb in first, I shift over to the far side as Harry slides in too and shuts the door. 

"Glenn, partition please" Harry says as the driver gets in the front, starting the engine smoothly. 

"Yes, sir" Glenn says, pressing a button as a blocking screen comes up between us and Glenn, so he can no longer be seen. I look out the window as we drive through knightsbridge. I look down when I feel a hand on my knee, his palm on my thigh as he moves over, I flatten my back against the seat taking a deep breath. 

I look to him and he's smirking. 

"We, probably shouldn't be doing this" I say quietly, as his hand creeps slowly further between the crease of my legs. I continue to stare out of the window and feel the warmth of his breath on my neck as he places soft kisses up my jaw line, nipping at the skin and making me tremble a little. 

"Why so apprehensive" He mumbles into my neck, moving over to the middle seat and unplugging my belt for easier access. I lean back against the head rest, trying to stay in control. But I never am, around him. 

"I.. I don't know" I manage to squeak as he tugs the zip at the side of my skirt. 

"This, is like a fucking invititation" He says huskily, bringing the zip right down and tossing it on the floor, pulling me onto him so my legs are either side of him holding my hips to him with a hand clasped to my ass cheek. 

"Oh, I'm sorry.." I mumble.

"Stop being so fucking adorable for one minute princess, I don't bring clean pants to meetings and if you carry on like this I'll need them" He groans, pushing his hips up against my crotch, teasing the skin along the line of my bra making me gasp a little, I'm surprised the noise even came out of my mouth, Harry looks up, his mouth forming into a deep smirk. 

"You liked that huh?" He says. I look away embarassed. 

Just then a voice comes through the small speaker to the left of us, making me jump. 

"Sir, we have arrived at your destination" Glenn can be heard, I leap off of Harry forgetting that Glenn can't actually see us, momentarily having forgotten where we were. Harry leans forward and presses a button to talk. 

"Thankyou Glenn, I'll let myself out. If you could please do another lap around the block then drop Flora off, once she's learned to come to work dressed properly" He winks at me, straightening his jacket  before leaving the car, slamming the door as I take a few deep breaths, shaking with anticipation as I do my blouse buttons back up.