(25) A Confession ☆

- Miles Adair -
Friday

Me, Zodiac, Tatum, and Nia are on the bleachers waiting for Alec's practice to end.

"Bitch"
Zodiac gulped nudging Nia

"What?"
She said looking at them.

"Who's that?"
They asked and Nia squinted trying to figure out who are they talking about.

"The dirty blonde curly-haired guy, who's that?"
They said pointing in his direction.

"Oh, that's Matthew"
Nia replied sitting up.

The Matthew guy is a really good-looking dude but not as good-looking as Ale, of course, Maybe Zodiac has a little crush?

"Why are you asking"
Tatum said leaning forward.

"He's hot"
They said and I chuckled shaking my head, Zodiac does not think before they talk they say whatever comes in their mind without filtering it.

"Ahaaa"
Nia said smirking.

"He actually asked me who you were"
I said and their head turned towards me so quick.

"He did?!"
They pushed Nia out of the way and scooted next to me.

"Yes he did, I'm pretty sure he remembers who you are"
I said and they frowned.

"What makes you think so?"
They asked and I chuckled.

"Because he's looking at you right now"
I said and their eyes widened as they slowly turned their head in the direction of the field.

"Oh my fucking god"
They whispered as they made eye contact with him, he smiled and waved but looked away as soon as the coach called his name.

"JSIAHAUWJWYWHSJEHWUSJWJDYRUJSIWISU"
They started talking gibberish then smiled widely.

"Babe"
I looked down at Alec's voice and smiled getting up walking close to the edge.

"What do you want?"
I asked and he frowned.

"So salty, what do you mean by what do I want"
He said and I laughed shaking my head.

"I didn't mean it like that"
I said smiling.

"I just wanted a kiss from my boyfriend"
He said and I stepped back my heartbeat going crazy.

"You will get one later"
I said and he frowned again.

"Why not now?"
He said and I fiddled with my sleeves.

"Sorry Alec also you have to go"
I said quickly thankful for the coach whistling.

He looked at me with a sad expression that ached my heart, I didn't mean to make him sad I just hate the attention I was never the bold kind and my anxiety isn't agreeing with me kissing him in front of all these people.

After another 15 minutes, he was finally done, he grabbed his little bag and walked ahead of us not glancing a look my way, is he that hurt that I declined his kiss?

I walked silently towards the car getting in the backseat because Zodiac called shotgun before me, I kept glancing at him - I don't like him being upset with me it sucks.

He pulled into my and Nia's house because we agreed on having a movie night. He got out of the car and walked inside still not saying a word to me,

"Motherfucker"
Zodiac whined as Nia snatched the remote before they could.

"I obviously should pick the movie last time we did this you made us watch Star Wars you geek"
Nia said and Zodiac frowned.

"Okay and? Star Wars is like the best"
They said and Tatum scoffed.

"It's soooooo boring"
She said and Zodiac groaned.

"You guys suck"
They said flopping on the couch next to Nia.

Alec was in the kitchen washing an apple and I walked in looking at him but his back was facing me.

"Are you mad at me?"
I asked quietly and he looked at me.

"I'm not mad at you"
He said but I know he is upset.

I walked up to him turning him around to face me.

"You're upset with me tho"
I said and his jaw clenched as he looked at me.

He sighed rubbing his face with his hand.

"Do I embarrass you, Miles?"
He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows shaking my head quickly.

"No! No you don't, what made you think that?!"
I asked and he looked at his hands.

"It's just the way you didn't want to kiss me in front of them it's like you didn't want anyone to know we're dating but I mean can I blame you? You wouldn't be proudly known as the bad guy's boyfriend the guy who everyone hates. The loud guy with the horrible attitude who gets angry at the tiniest thing the guy wh-"
He went on and My heart ached more and more with every word he said, I pulled his face down and time stopped in a collision of senses when his lips met mine as I shut him up lingering a soft passionate kiss on his lips, Heat rose from my stomach to my chest and my heart skipped a beat as Alec's lips were closing in. The smell filled my nostrils to the point of near brain death. He was so close. That was it – at that very moment his lips brushed over mine like a wave of warmth and all my body reacted to him instinctively. My toes curled, my eyes zeroed in on his, his smell even more hypnotic. The taste of him... it silenced my thoughts and made me realize I'm addicted to his lips., I pulled back and stared into his beautiful eyes that make the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"I didn't kiss you because I got anxious you know how I hate attention, baby I had some horrible stuff happen to me in the past that made me turn out like this I know I don't talk about it but one day I promise I'll tell you everything. I swear I am not embarrassed by you you're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am more than lucky to have you in my life."
I explained to him our faces being so close to each other as I rubbed my thumb on his cheek.

"Do you mean that?"
He said quietly and I nodded firmly.

"I meant every single word I said"
He smiled widely pulling me into him wrapping his arms around me protectively as if I will disappear.

"I love you"
He whispered into my hair and I pulled back a little bit to look at him.

"I know it's been almost two months and it might be early for this but I can't help and feel this way, you make my heartbeat go crazy and those ugly butterflies party inside my stomach every time you touch me, and oh my god that tingling feeling- I've never felt this way before Miles I don't know what are you doing to me but I love every single part of it I love every single part of you"
He said and I let out a breathless laugh pecking his lips.

"I love you too"
I said burying my face in his chest and wrapping my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me.