Nijuuyon- Gardener sees a Jellyfish

[M/N][L/N]

Currently, I was running late because a certain usually blindfold wearing teacher forgot to tell me that I had to meet Nanami, Itadori and Ijichi for the followup. Even had the audacity to smile with the reason it would be fine. I was quite sleepy from staying up with Ieiri looking at the bodies and practicing my technique with domain expansion. I grumbled under my breath and hurried over to the meeting room before apologising for being late. Giving my reason, I stood next to Itadori to listen in on the brief.

Thankfully, they had just started. The corpse of Nagi Yoshino was found with her lower half missing at her home with Sukuna's second arm left pinky that was unsealed. I was wondering how they could tell which arm it came from. Did they label it? Did it come labelled like the food at the supermarket? I snapped out of my thoughts and listened closely. Weirdly, there was no blood and her body was found in her bedroom with the lower half covered in ice bags and cold packs. Nanami was going to continue to pursue the curse which made Itadori interrupt to let him go.

He couldn't accept that Nanami could die just because he wasn't allowed to go. All because he was a child. It wasn't a sin to be a child. To me, it was a good thing to be a child. My parents were around that time before dad left to get milk. A time of pure innocence. I kind of missed it. Then again, being able to buy my own things is pretty fun. Nanami left after taking my cat again who meowed at me not to leave him. I promised him extra head scratches tonight.

Later, was a scene report immediately which Itadori called Nanami up to say he was going to while I sighed. It looks like we were just getting ourselves into bug trouble for nothing. Ijichi tried to stop Itadori but Itadori just rushed past him. Honestly, I felt slightly bad for Ijichi so I promised Itadori wouldn't get die or be too badly hurt. He teared up and I heard a silent thank you from him before I joined Itadori. As long as Itadori don't die then I'm alright with dying. Death seems pretty welcoming you know? I heard from my mother that Death personally will escort you. What a gentlemen.

However, I'm sure Ijichi would feel guilty as one of the staff if I died so I'll try to avoid death for now. The incident at was Yoshino's school which we headed to immediately. I had my shovel and hat with me. When we arrived, I advised Ijichi to stay outside before heading inside with Itadori.

"(M/N), do you see anything? All the classes are empty" Itadori asked me despite being right by my side

"No but isn't now the time where everyone has an assembly?" I asked

"Yeah, do you feel that?" Itadori asked

"No, I'm pretty emotionless" I bluntly replied

"Not like that!" Itadori raised his voice slightly

Suddenly, I felt the presence of a curse and rushed inside the gym with Itadori. There was a jellyfish curse behind Yoshino that he was clearly using to torture another person. Immediately, Itadori yelled angrily and demanded to know what Yoshino was doing. Silently, I watched as Yoshino told us to stay out of this. I gripped my shovel tighter but Itadori charged first at him while telling me not to kill him. Yoshino started running away with Itadori chasing after him.

Sighing, I brought out the seeds of a plant called Hedera hibernica  also know as Atlantic Ivy or Irish Ivy. A woody type of vine. It was very effective for me to use on trapping people. I started blocking every path I came across by dropping seeds and growing them. I started at the gym where that teacher I saw the other day was looking at me. I made sure to whack him. I continued blocking off every other path from the opposite side so eventually Yoshino would run into me. I was glad I got even better at growing plants using cursed energy.  I treaded lightly but quickly, inspired by Inumaki's speed.

True enough it worked when I came across Itadori punching Yoshino's jellyfish shikigami. As a result, he chose to jump out the window. Irrationally, Itadori jumped out too while I took a more rational decision and threw rose seeds down there which I grew to trap him. However, Itadori punched through the rose bush I trapped him into the hallway inside the school as he yelled whatever Yoshino said was only trying to convince himself he was in the right when he wasn't.

I sighed and wondered why Itadori was not working together at all today. He was being too rash which is when I realised it was him being affected by his emotions. I was so calm because I was emotionless. Great, I found a use for it. Huffing, I ran all the way downstairs to corner Yoshino off by growing the Atlantic Ivy at his last three escapes, the stairs, the hallways and the toilets. The grip on my shovel tightened as I looked downwards at Yoshino's defeated figure kneeling on the ground in despair.

"I don't know what your motive is. I'm sure you have a reason for doing this. But is it really worth throwing away that life you have?" Itadori's voice trembled.

Soft cries could be heard as I leaned against the wall.

"The human heart is a delusion? Can you say that in front of her?!" Itadori yelled.

"People don't have hearts" Yoshino whispered aloud as his fist clenched in his lap.

"You're still-" Itadori began only to be cut off.

"They don't! Otherwise! Otherwise... that would mean people cursed me and my mom with those hearts" Yoshino cried

Itadori looked shocked while I was still firm and ready to take action.

"That would be too much! I wouldn't know what is right or wrong anymore..."

Yoshino muttered before raising his middle and pointed finger at Itadori. My eyes widened as I rushed in to push Itadori out of the way and instead the stinger hit the concrete wall. I turned around, ready to whack him unwillingly but Itadori put a hand on my shoulder and apologised to Yoshino for all the self-important stuff he said without understanding anything. I let Itadori approach Yoshino before kneeling on the ground and seeing eye to eye as him. He pleaded with Yoshino to tell him what happened. Yoshino's eyes looked up to me and I nodded before loosening the grip on my shovel.

"I won't curse you anymore. So please.

"Yoshino... I'm here to listen too if you want. You can cry if you want" I said

A/N: Back to normal for now until the tinker bell chapter comes out, currently that chapter is nijuuhachi. Sorry this came out quite late. Take care! Thanks for reading!

 Take care! Thanks for reading!