Monster

Zack
⚠️ Warning: Gore⚠️

"Y/n. I'm so sorry, I should have told you.."

"Zack.. what did you exactly agreed to?"

"I promise I'll tell you when we get out of here." I handed Y/n the gun. "But I want you to get out of here first I want to kill these fuckers."

"Zack wait!" I heard Y/n yelled as I ran the opposite direction ignoring her. I know it's shitty of me but my anger got the best of me. I kept on running to the place where I found Y/n at. When I got there the lights turned off and a laugh of a child echoed.

"You little shit, stop with the lights!"

"My name's not little shit!" I heard Eddie yelled as I felt something hit me hard on my leg causing me to lose balance. I quickly looked around all over the place trying to catch the bart but to was too dark to see. "This shit isn't fair! Turn on the lights and let me kill you again!" I yelled. A giant spotlight flash down on me. I was blinded by the light, but I looked up to see Eddie on the railing looking down at me.

"Look what you did Zack! You ruin everything, first you kill my dearest Rachel, and me! Now you're taking Y/n away!? You are a tool and a monster!" Eddie looked at me with a death stare he jump off the railing and chase after me with his shovel to attack. I dodged quickly and he swung it over my head hitting me. My ears felt like they were ringing. "Say goodbye, Isaac Foster." As he was about to end my life I quickly pulled out my combat knife I had ever since I was a child. I slit Eddie's throat, Eddie chocked on the blood and fell on his knees as he coughed it up. He fell on the ground and stopped moving.

Clap clap

I turned around to see Gray with his smirking face.

"You know, you didn't actually kill them. They're just sleeping let's say."

"What even are you then!? Devil? Satan?" I held on my knife tightly to get ready to attack. Smoke filled the air as I remember setting the building on fire.

"You might think we are that, but we are angels that have fallen trying to go back home. But you..." He said aggressively as he glared. "You're the definition of Lucifer." The ground began to shake around us as cracks form, the fire got stronger and I darted towards Gray as I swung my knife at him but he grab my wrist and then arm and broke it like it was nothing. I dropped my weapon and scream while I fell on the floor.

"You bastard!" Gray kicked me in the face and I groaned in pain. I saw the fire spread around fast my heart began to race as I remember the trauma I went through.

"You are nothing! You will be nothing! You are a monster!" Then it came to me. I felt no emotion, no pain. Everything around me was silent. I looked up to see Gray has stopped and he has a scythe over his head about to impale me with it. I quickly dodged it as he pierce through the ground. He tried get it out but it was stuck. I got up and kick Gray he fell down without him even knowing I picked up the sycthe he had and cut his head clean off. But I wasn't done yet, when he body fell I kept repeatedly stabbing him as I laughed in enjoyment. I got sloppy and my arm begin to weaken when I stopped I cried. I haven't cried in so long, it actually felt good to have this emotion for once. The sound slowly came back to me as I heard pieces of the building falling more fire building up and smoke, I couldn't breathe. I coughed while I walked to where I left Y/n. I was leaning on the walls for balance.

Boom

A huge explosion happened where I fought Gray. I ran fast when I reached the exit, it was blocked and I can hear sirens and police cars on the other side I quickly looked around to see a window and jumped out of throwing my scythe first. I held on to my broken arm as so I wouldn't land on it. I could finally breathe as I look up at the starry sky with all the smoke in the way. The police didn't see me due to me being where the side of the house is. Another huge explosion happened very close to the entrance.

"Zack!!" I heard Y/n cried out. She was about to get up and run to the door but a police man grabbed her pulling her away as she kept crying. I wanted to go and save her but it was a risk. She needs to go to the hospital first, so I let her go. The building kept burning down as the firefighters were going in and some trying to put out the fire. she was placed in the back of the ambulance. I quickly ran to the back of the yard holding the scythe and jumped the fence to run away far.

"I'll come and find you Y/n. I promise."