Chapter 13

~Time skip~ Next morning
Y/N's POV
I woke up by the sunlight hitting my face. Taehyung was still sleeping, hugging me, in the same position. I was feeling awkward. I tried to move a bit, I succeeded. I sat and looked around me. Namjoon wasn't here, his bed was already done. I looked at Taehyung. Wow, he looked like an angel while sleeping. I kept admiring him until he moved.
Taehyung's POV
I woke up feeling a gaze on me. I moved a bit and opened an eye: Y/N was looking at me, her eyes amazed. I don't know why but I felt like blushing, and a wave of happiness hugged my heart that was now bouncing. "Am i this handsome for you to look at me like that?" I said.
Y/N's POV
He said that with his deep attractive morning voice. "O-oh ! I'm sorry, i- I was just-"  Taehyung chuckled at my words. "Good morning!" He said and sat up. I felt embarrassed and got up to the bathroom.
Taehyung's POV
I was happy, what a happy peaceful morning. I was chuckling as I saw her going to the bathroom, hiding her red tomato cute face.
~time skip~ After 15 min
Y/N's POV
I was done getting ready, I wore last night's clothes, and I was waiting for Taehyung to get out from the bathroom. "Y/N! Wait for me I'm shaving!" He said shouting from the inside. After a few minutes, he got out.
Taehyung's POV
I got out from the bathroom, freshed up. I saw Y/N sitting on the bed,on her phone, waiting for me. She was wearing the same clothes, AGAIN? She looked gorgeous but I didn't liked it in front of the members. "Y/N! Why are you wearing the same clothes!  Let me give you some!" I said. "No no taehyung it's ok I'm going home today.... I don't need it" she said. I sighed, I can't force her tho. "Fine, let's go get breakfast". She nodded and we got downstairs. I saw Jin making some pancakes in the kitchen as the other members were chilling on the couch. Jimin wasn't here. "Good morning everyone " y/n greeted everyone with a smile as they greeted her back. "So how was your sleep?" Hoseok asked. "It was good" she replied. "Mmmm....taehyung why were you hugging her LIKE THIS!" Namjoon said as he showed us a picture of us sleeping on his phone. "Uh..." Y/n seemed embarrassed. "I-I hugged her like this because I thought she w-was a p-pillow! You know, I can't sleep without hugging a pillow and I'm not used toY/N's presence so..." I said stuttering. Luckily, Jimin saved us:"Good morning guys!!!!" He said happily.
Y/N's POV
I was embarrassed but Jimin saved me this time. I greeted him with a smile. We are breakfast and sat on the couch, thinking of what we can do today. "We can go to watch a movie at the cinema then hang out in the mall?" Jin proposed after a silent moment. "Mmm yeah why not?" The others said. "Y/n, what do you think!" Jungkook said. "Well yeah I'm in! It's a good idea!". We all decided to do that.