Out of the shadows

At the ferry

I got out first as Kie followed.

"So what's the plan?" JJ asked.

"I don't know? Your'e the delinquent!"

JJ smiled. "Follow me"

We finally made it onto the ferry. JJ lead us to a small empty cargo box with not much in it.

"Heres where you will be staying miss" He said as he was stood at the entry motioning me to go in.

I walked in, "It's not much, or the most comfortable.."

"But?"

"But as long as i'm with you, i'll manage" I said giving a smile

"Mutual" JJ said as he shut the door.

It was small and clostrophobic. There was no bed of course, no carpet. Just hard ground made of plywood. In fact there was basically nothing.

(Pretend there's plywood floor and regular stuff typically in these things feiwbf. Also idk how long it takes to get to the Bahamas but I'mma just say 24 hours)

I laid out one of the blankets I had brought on the floor, and laid two pillows on top of that. I also put another blanket down for us to share. It was really tight in here, especially for two people.

I checked my watch.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"Well there isn't much to do besides sleep."

I nodded my head.

"Okay well I'm gonna get dressed." I stated.

"Okay." He replied.

"..So, you mind turning around there buddy?"

"Oh, right sorry." He said before facing the other way.

When I was done I got into the makeshift bed, and faced the ceiling. The blonde was right next to me.

"I'm not very tired" I said after a bit of lying there.

"Same.."

I sighed.

"I know what we could do" He said smirking and winked.

"Oh my gosh JJ. No!" I chuckled a little. "How about we play cards?

"Ugh fine" he said sitting up.

We played different card games for awhile, and then fell asleep.

---

It was the next morning. I awoke from the sound of a loud honk. The ship stopped. Of course JJ didn't wake up, which I don't see how he couldn't.

"JJ! I rubbed his arm lightly. He still didn't wake up. "Ugh come on JJ" I mumbled under my breath. Although it was incredibly cute, I smiled at the sight of him.

"How's the view? He asked fluttering his eyes open.

I playfuly rolled my eyes. "Could be better" I teased.