Wattpad Original
Mayroong 4 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER EIGHT

“MOMMY? Can I come in? Mommy?”

Alandra heard another small knock from the outside.

“Yes my love,” she answered and waited for the door to slowly open.

The moment she saw her three-old daughter was the same smile from her lips.

Holding her bottled milk and wearing her silk sleepwear, Cambria run excitedly towards the bathtub. Her wavy hair is dancing cutely and the smile on her lips mirrors hers. The sparks in her eyes remind her that there’s always a light after the dark.

Cambria was sleeping when she went to the bathroom. Now, it’s obvious that her little princess broke her sleep.

“Are you okay, mommy?” Cambria asked and started playing with the petals on the water, her other arm is hugging her bottled milk.

“Yes. Mommy was just having a break.”

Alandra started to play with the bubbles with her hand. When Cambria’s hand went deeper into the water, she knew that her daughter was temp to join with her. But it’s already late and she also needs to sleep, so, they can’t take a bath together for now.

“Mommy I don’t wanna play with my fwends again.”

She can see that Cambria pouts her lips. Alandra arched her brow.

“Why not?”

“Hmm,” Cambria even took a breath dramatically, like as if she really have a big problem.

Her grandmother told her that Cambria is like her when she was still a kid, their behavior and their facial expression are the same. And she has to agree to it because she can really see her little self in her daughter. She’s still growing and learning things.

“Hmm?”

“Because mommy…”

Cambria put her bottled milk on the floor, then crossed her arms above her chest, her forehead knotted. Oh, see? That’s really her! Gayang-gaya ng anak niya ang mga galaw niya!

“…they said I don’t have a daddy.” She shrugs her shoulder and her face is sad. “…but I have a daddy!”

“Of course, you have a daddy.”

Marahan na hinawi niya ang iilang buhok na nahulog sa mukha ng anak. Magkasalubong pa rin ang kilay nito.

“He’s busy woyking. That’s why he’s not with us.”

Alandra almost leered at herself because that’s what she told her daughter. That her father is busy working abroad.

Recently, Cambria became curious about her father when she allowed her daughter to play with other kids.

“You know, your father is in the Military. He can’t just go home because…” Alandra massages her temple lightly. This topic gives her a headache. “…because is not time yet.”

“See?” Cambria wide her arms proudly. “I have a daddy! What’s Militayi, mommy?”

Oh-oh, she only knows that that man is working in the Military. She wasn’t sure of which part of the Military he is in. In Army? In Air Force? A Marine? A Navy Seal? What else?

“Why don’t we just go to bed?” Alandra wiggles her eyebrow playfully, avoiding her daughter’s question.

“But what is Militayi, mommy?” Cambria asked again, innocently staring at her and waiting for her answer.

Alandra slowly take a breath. Alam niyang hindi ito titigil hanggat hindi niya sinasagot.

“Hmm, your daddy is in NAVY Seal,” she said casually.

That’s a wild guess! Ano ba ang naging basehan niya at iyon ang sinabi niya? Hindi niya rin alam!

“What’s Navy Seal?”

Alandra carefully get up from the bathtub and pulled her robe. Cambria is just watching her and at the same time patiently waiting for her response.

“My love, can we talk about this some other time? It’s already late. We need to sleep.”

Alandra holds her daughter’s hand and they walk towards the door. She put Cambria on the bed and give her milk.

While she’s in front of the mirror to blow dry her hair, behind her is the bed and she knows that her daughter is looking at her, but didn’t bother to ask her question again.

Pakiramdam niya ay ang bad niya talaga dahil pinapaasa niya lang ang anak niya na may daddy talaga ito na uuwi sa kanila kapag natapos na ang trabaho, kahit wala naman talaga silang hinihintay!

One thing that she’s really sure about, that Cambria’s father is really working in the Military.

***

ISN’T IT sweet that after they fucked each other, here she is laying beside this stranger man while her head is above his chest? His fingers slowly draw a circle on her back, and it relax her, it makes her sleepy.

“Do you really want us to end that way? Without knowing each other’s name?” he asked again.

Alandra told the man that she wanted it, that she didn’t want to know his name and all the details about him. So, he will not ask about her and her life. That way, she can easily escape from him. Because she felt like he wanted more of this, he wanted to keep in touch with her.

She doesn’t want a boyfriend and she doesn’t want to be in a relationship yet. She’s enjoying her life being single and being with her friends. She doesn’t want to depend on her happiness to someone else, she can be happy by herself, even without a man in her life.

Ever since she wanted to be an independent girl. She’s a spoiled brat but she’d still have her goals. Her family is very wealthy but she actually didn’t want to rely on their wealth. She wanted to work and earn money from her hard works. Getting all that she wants from her parent’s earned money is just a bonus.

“It’s better that way, right? To stay a mystery?”

“I don’t agree.” He shook his head a bit. “I don’t want you to be only a mystery to me.”

“Isn’t it thrilling? That you need to solve a mystery?”

“You know, my patience is too short to solve a damn mystery.”

“Then, it’s not my problem anymore.”

Alandra’s hand went to the man’s ripped stomach. Alright, he has an impressive built. But she can’t deny the fact that she is also wondering what he looks like? She’s just hoping that his face will match with his body.

“Why don’t we play again?”

“What kind of play?”

“I’ll ask you a question, you’ll answer, then you’ll do the same to me.”

Alandra rolled her eyes. This man won’t stop not until he gets what he wants, huh? Gagawin talaga ang lahat makakuha lang ng kahit kaunting impormasyon sa kanya.

“If you insist, okay. Drop your question, Sir.”

“Sir…” he repeated with an obvious smirk. “I kinda like that with your moan.”

Her cheeks heated up. Ngayon na bahagyang humuhupa ang taman ng alak sa katawan niya, bumabalik sa ala-ala niya ang maiinit na imahe nilang dalawa habang inaangkin ang isa’t isa kanina.

“So, are you really working in Military?” she asked, stopping her mind from remembering their steamy moment.

“Yeah. How about you? What’s your…work?”

“I’m still studying…” Alandra bite her cheeks when she heard him gasp.

Kulang nalang ay bumangon ito para lang masigurado kung nagsasabi ba siya ng totoo o hindi.

“No, you’re kidding.”

“I’m not!”

Looks can really be deceiving. With her height and body like a grown woman, people always think she’s not a teen anymore, but she really is.

“No way!” He sounds like he didn’t believe in her and he didn’t like the idea of having a one-night stand with a nineteen-year-old girl.

“It’s fine. You have the same reaction with people whenever I tell them my age.”

“No baby, no way, you got to be kidding me.”

“Is it your first time to be in bed with a teenager?”

The man groaned painfully as if what she said was very disgusting, that he can’t take it.

“I just turned nineteen last month, that’s why we are here in Sydney with my friends to celebrate it.”

“Oh, no…” Now he sounds like he’s so fucked up.

The man even massage his temple with his other hand, frustrated.

“I’m in the legal age to have sex…I guess.” she continued. “Don’t be too dramatic. I’m really fine.”

“This conversation made me so weak.”

“Then let’s stop!” She leered.

How dare he act as if he regrets fucking her? Because she’s still a teenager? Because she’s still young? How old is he, by the way? In his early twenties? But base on his built, he’s a grown man with a stable job, maybe he’s in his late twenties then?

“So, you have some regrets for fucking me?” She couldn’t help but ask.

“I don’t have regrets, I loved fucking you, but…”

“But what?” She became impatient.

Magkasalubong na ang mga kilay ni Alandra at kaunti nalang ay aawayin na talaga ang lalaking katabi. At wala siyang pakialam kahit umalis ito pagkatapos niyang awayin!

“…you’re just too young for my bed.”

“Too young your ass.” Sabay irap niya. “Most of my friends lost their virginity when they were fifteen. Now, I lost mine at nineteen, and that’s fine for me! My friends will now stop making fun of me for being a virgin.”

“Oh, damn…” he cursed under his breath. “Did you plan this?”

“Plan what?”

“Going to a club and find a random guy to give your virginity?”

“No!”

“Hmm,”

“There are just some things that happens unexpectedly. I came to that club to party, I did not know that my friends wanted to hook up.”

“Maybe next time find another set of friends.”

“I have lots of friends.”

“No, they are not your friends, some are just there to accompany you, some are just your acquaintances. Choose those people who can really call your friend.”

Habang lumalalim ang gabi, lumalalim din ang pinag-uusapan nila. Her body is tired but her mind is still awake and she don’t mind listening to his husky voice all night.

“How can I choose a friend? They are all there for me whenever I need them.”

“Choose the kind of friends who will stay by your side not just in your brighter days, but most especially in your darkest days.”

“I don’t have that darkest day…yet.”

“Then you’re lucky.”

“Do you have friends?”

“I have few and they are not here.”

“Huh?” She looked up at him, it’s still dark but his attention is on the ceiling.

When she looked up, she saw their reflection in the mirror. Their naked bodies were covered by a white comforter, she’s comfortably laying beside him.

“So, those other men outside this room, are not your friend?”

“They are my acquaintances.”

“So, you’re picky when it comes to having a friend?”

“I just don’t trust easily.”

“I trust easily. That’s why I am here with you.”

When his hand travel to her waist and he caress her there, Alandra felt like her body starting to get burned again. His simple touch can mean so much to her.

“I can tell that you’re still really young. You don’t trust strangers easily. What if I am a bad guy?”

“Then I’m fucked up.”

That made him laugh a bit. “Silly,”

“I’m still sore.” She reminded him when his touch travel up to her boobs.

“I know,” he shifted his position, giving himself more access to her body. “I know what to do to ease the pain between your thighs.”

Then he started planting a kiss on her jaw, the side of her lips, and to her neck. Alandra can’t control her body, her legs parted slightly when his hands went to her lower abdomen.

Hindi siya sigurado kung kaya niya pa ba ng isa pang round dahil talagang makirot ang pagkababae niya, pero mahirap din kontrolin ang katawan niya lalo at gusto niya kapag humihimas na sa katawan niya ang mga kamay na ‘yon ng lalaking kasama.

Luckily, she was able to take a quick shower after their last round, and he did the same after her. Hindi sila sabay naligo dahil na rin sa kagustuhan niya. The shower room is too bright, she doesn’t want him to see her eyes.

“Umm,” she moan when he erotically attacked her lips with his.

Their little conversation end with that kiss.

Nangingiti siya dahil talagang hindi siya sanay makipaghalikan, paminsan-minsan ay nakakagat niya ang labi nito. He don’t mind though, he’s very patient and he allowed her to keep learning on how to kiss correctly.

“Sorry,” Alandra giggled when she accidentally bit his lower lips again, making him paused, then he chuckle after.

“It’s fine…” then he planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

Bumaba ang labi nito sa kanyang leeg, ang isang kamay ay humihimas sa kanyang dibdib, habang ang isa ay sa kanyang mga hita. Napapikit nalang si Alandra dahil sa sensasyon, nakakahibang ang gabing ‘yon, tiyak na hindi niya makakalimutan.

“Are you sure…” she whispered when his head lower down in between her thighs. “…it’s still sore, swollen, and sensitive.”

“Trust me, I know you need this.”

He started kissing her thighs erotically until his lips found her gem.

Alandra closes her eyes and feels his tongue gently licking her femininity as if he’s massaging her there.

***

“MOMMY!” Cambria called her, pulling her out from her reverie.

They are in the swimming pool area, she’s in the lounger, trying to have tanned skin under the sunlight. Nang tignan niya ang anak, hawak nito ang cellphone niya. Cambria is wearing the same color and style of one piece as hers. Even their Dior sunglasses are the same.

“I took a photo of you, mommy, look!” Then Cambria showed her the screen.

It’s a little blurry but it’s cute. It’s a stolen shot of her.

“Come, let’s take a photo together and we’ll send it to momma.”

Cambria giggled and get closer to her. She took a selfie to send to her mom in Philippines.

“Send it to daddy too.” Her daughter urged her.

Napangiwi si Alandra. Natatakot siya na darating pa ang ilang araw at manghihingi na ito ng litrato ng ama at ang malala pa ay baka mag request pa na kausapin o kahit video call! Sino ang ipapakita niya? Wala!

“Hey there, beautiful creatures,” It was a relief when Rasha came.

“Asha!” Tawag ng anak niya sa kaibigan at tumalon-talon.

“Call me Tita Asha, much better.”

“I have daddy, Asha! I have daddy!” Cambria informed her friend excitedly.

Napatingin sa kanya ang kaibigan, umirap lang siya at bahagyang umiling-iling. Na sinasabi sa kaibigan na ‘wag nang dugtungan pa ang usapan na ‘yon dahil siguradong hahaba pa.

“Really? You found your daddy?” Rasha said back, making Alandra gasped.

This crazy bitch is really putting her in trouble!

“Mommy said my daddy is woyking in Militayi.” Kwento pa ng anak niya at umupo sa tabi niya.

“Yes, he is,” Rasha agreed.

Okay, he told Rasha about that man. Sino pa bang ibang pagsasabihan niya? Rasha is her real friend.

“Did you already see my daddy?”

“Ah,” Rashe glance at her, asking for help. “Your daddy looks like you.” Instead, that’s what she said!

Pinanlakihan niya ng mata ang kaibigan na napapangiwi lang at nagpipigil ng tawa.

Cambria glance at her innocently. “Mommy I wanna see daddy.”

Alandra didn’t know what to say. Ayaw niya ng mag sinungaling pa sa anak dahil madadagdagan lang ang kasalanan niya!

“Your daddy looks like this…hold on,” Rasha saved her butt, or did she really save her?

Cambria gets more excited, almost jumping on her sit, while waiting for Rasha who’s busy scrolling on her cellphone. Ano na naman ang ginagawa ng babaeng ‘to?

“Here…I found your daddy…I mean, your daddy’s look-a-like.”

“Let me see Asha! Let me see!”

Cambria even extended her cute little arm to get that phone from her friend. And when Rasha gave that damn phone to her daughter, Alandra almost freak out when she saw who’s on the damn screen!

“Oh, this is my daddy! My daddy! Look, mommy! My daddy!”

Then Cambria showed her the screen as if she didn’t see who’s face is in there!

That unsmiling man, in a Military boat, wearing his combat boots and camouflage pants, he’s damn topless, that ripped stomach is immaculate. And even on the picture, those muscled and veiny arms protruded dangerously and sexily.

That man is Carter Altaraza! Her brother’s friend!

“My daddy is topless. We need to send him clothes, mommy.” Cambria’s voice is worried, she can’t take her eyes off the screen and pointed the man with her little finger. “My daddy! My daddy!”

Tumataas ang balahibo niya sa katawan sa ideyang tinatawag ng anak niyang ‘Daddy’ ang lalaking ni hindi niya pa nga nakikilala!