♠ 18

"I don't give anyone easily what's mine.. whether it's my seat or my husband.."

Nandini is getting ready when she stops while wearing her necklace

Nandini is getting ready when she stops while wearing her necklace. She touches her neck where Manik has just kissed her and blushes remembering the moment.

Manik comes out to see Nandini looking in the mirror and smiling. He approaches her but she's still lost in her own world.

Manik then calls her out. "Nandini.."

Nandini turns to see Manik standing behind her. "What happened? Where are you lost?" He asked.

"Nowhere... I should leave, you get ready.." Before Manik can say anything, she said and left the room.

Manik shrugs and gets ready and went to the court for his meetings.

Nandini moves out where Divya is sitting with Dev. Both are talking while Divya is blushing. Nandini admires the duo from distance.

Just then Gauri approaches her. "Princess, what are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at Dev bhaiya and Divya bhabhi. They are looking so adorable together.." Nandini smiled looking at them. "You and Manav look good too just like them.."

"You and His Majesty look good together too princess.. You both make a beautiful couple together..." Gauri said with a smile to which Nandini smiled back.

"Come princess, we have to leave... Everyone is waiting for having the food.." Gauri said and both left from there to have the food.

Everyone are sat on the table waiting for Nandini. Nandini arrives and greeted Kalyani, Rajeshwari and Iravati. She then sits besides Manik.

Gauri along with other maids started serving the food. "Gauri, you too are now part of our family. Leave this and take a sit with us besides Manav..." Nandini said to Gauri who's serving the food.

Iravati rolled her eyes at Nandini. "I'm not getting why you all agreed for her marriage with Prince Manav... She's just a mere maid, not even close to your status.."

"It's fine, if you can't see us together, you may leave from there and yes thanks for telling us beforehand. I'll now make sure not to send you the invitation of our wedding.." Manav said with a smile looking at Iravati who's fuming on her insult.

"It's fine.. I'm fine like this.. You all have the food.." Gauri said serving the food.

"Good for you!" Ishita said entering the room.

"It's better she's not sitting here and having the food.. otherwise we have to clean all the tables and chairs.." Iravati said taking a bite of her food.

Nandini stood up while everyone stared at her. She's going to take her seat besides Manav but Nandini pulled the chair back and she fell down.

Gauri, Rajeshwari, Iravati and Kalyani looked shocked at Nandini while Manik, Manav, Ishaan, Dev and Divya suppressed their laugh.