Thirty six

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

Snoring. A person next to me, snoring so incredibly loud woke me up early in the morning. I tried my best to ignore the noise, closing my eyes tightly and even covering my ear with my hands. But it was too loud. Once I woke up from the noise and heard it, there was no way I could ignore it. It's the same when I hear people chew on their foods, I can't ignore it once I heard it.

I open my eyes, staring off into the darkness since all the lights in my room were still off and the sun wasn't breaking through the curtains yet. I scrunch my nose, scratching it because of an itch and take my phone off my nightstand. I groan and move myself onto my back, realising it's only seven AM in the morning. I mean, it's not too early, but it is for a Saturday!

My eyes start to get used to the darkness whilst I stare up to the ceiling as I blink, thoughts filling my mind. I wasn't even tired anymore, even though it was incredibly early and Levi and I made it late last night. I scratch my arm and notice I wasn't completely naked. I frown as I feel the soft fabric that was only covering my arms and back because whatever it was, it couldn't get zipped or buttoned up anymore.

His blouse.

''Ah, that must be it,'' I smile to myself as I start to realise Levi must have put me in his blouse, thinking I might feel cold while sleeping. ''You're so cute,'' I whisper as I roll over onto my side, pressing my body against Levi's back, which was facing me. He is peacefully sleeping on his side, the blankets only covering the bottom half of his body.

I squeeze my body against him even more, wanting to feel his soft skin against my own. The warmth of his body made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I am so in love with this man. I wrap one arm around his torso, feeling his abs and tracing the lines of them with my fingertips. I snuggle my face in the crook of his neck after kissing his undercut a few times.

I move my fingers up to his chest, gently caressing his sweet, smooth skin with the palm of my hand. I smile to myself, the sudden feeling of love hitting my heart. I snuggle more into his body, moving my leg over his' now as I kiss his neck and make my way down to his shoulder blades. My lips leave soft kisses on his muscular back until I suddenly feel a strong hand grab my own and Levi turns around, staring into my eyes while my hand is still in his.

''What are you doing, brat?'' he speaks quietly, his raspy morning voice sending chills down my spine whilst I kiss his forehead affectionately. The faint sunlight started to peek through the curtains and I was able to see his face a little. The fact that this man still looked so perfect even though he just woke up amazed me.

''Hey?'' he said, placing his hand on my cheek as worry started to be obvious on his face, ''are you okay, princess? Why are you up so early?''

''How'd you know it's early?'' I giggle as I mimick his actions, placing my hand on his cheeks whilst smiling. He removed his hand from my skin before moving it down onto my lower back as he pulled my body closer to his, my face nuzzling into his chest.

''Just a hunch,'' he breathed out whilst he relaxed his head comfortably on mine. His fingers travelled from my lower back to the top of my head. He gently ran his fingers through my hair, despite my bedhead and my hair probably being tangled, he still managed to do it.

''Your snoring woke me up,'' I admitted and giggled right after the words left my lips, ''but it's okay. I'm glad you were sleeping so peacefully,'' I closed my eyes again, the comfort of his body and his fingers going through my hair so delicately made me feel safe. Just being with him made me feel so comforted.

''Yeah ...'' he mumbled and inhales deeply, ''it's a blessing to wake up next to you, Y/N. I wish we could do this every day.''

A blush quickly spread across my cheeks and thank god my face was almost buried into his chest, he couldn't see it. Although he loved seeing me blush, it was still a little embarrassing. ''I wish so too,'' I replied, my words being muffled because of the whole being buried into his chest thing, but he knew what I said.

''You're so cute. Can you even breathe, brat?'' he said, pushing me away from him a little, but I immediately scooted back.

''I can breathe perfectly fine,'' I whined and felt him kiss the top of my head as I wrap my arms around his body. He hummed in response as he kept leaving the softest kisses on top of my hair. I move my hand to take his' and intertwine our fingers as I nibble on my bottom lip while doing so. ''Will we stay together, Levi?''

''Yes,'' he answered immediately, followed by the 'tch' noise he makes an awful lot.

''Oh—''

''Hm, did you think I was going to say 'no', brat? Don't be stupid.''

''No, I just ... I don't know,'' I sigh and turn my head to face him, our faces only a few inches away from each other. ''I love you,'' I whisper, staring into his eyes. His usual stoic eyes soften when hearing those special three words leave my lips.

''And I love you.''

He leans in, kissing my lips ever so softly and gently, it was heartening. He pulls away and caresses my cheek as he looks at me, love burning in his eyes. ''So much,'' he adds and presses his plump lips against my forehead before moving himself up to sit.

''As much as I'd love to lay in bed with you all day, school is starting soon.''

''School? It's Saturday, mister Ackerman.''

''Tch. Is it?'' he groans while rubbing his eyes, ''well, I guess we can spend this day together then. Let's take a shower first.''

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Aah, I wrote this when I was really soft for Levi, lol.